Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

£3 to £8 Tickets for Oldham

The Merc is running a voucher scheme for the Oldham game.

ST Holder - U16s £3 / O16s £5

Non-ST Holders - U16s £5 / O16s £8

You need to:

Collect 2 vouchers, one printed every day in the Merc until Feb 4th.

Attach them to a completed form printed in the Merc on Friday Jan 23rd, 30th & Feb 5th.

Take the 2 vouchers and the completed form to the ticket office to claim your match ticket.

ST holders need to take their ST to get the ST price.

You can collect as many vouchers as you like but each application must include a separately filled in form.

The Merc is running a voucher scheme for the Oldham game.

ST Holder - U16s £3 / O16s £5

Non-ST Holders - U16s £5 / O16s £8

You need to:

Collect 2 vouchers, one printed every day in the Merc until Feb 4th.

Attach them to a completed form printed in the Merc on Friday Jan 23rd, 30th & Feb 5th.

Take the 2 vouchers and the completed form to the ticket office to claim your match ticket.

ST holders need to take their ST to get the ST price.

You can collect as many vouchers as you like but each application must include a separately filled in form.

Nice idea.

Ive just thought of a great idea though.

To pull in more STH, offer say free tickets to the last 3 home games of the season to fans IF they sign an agreement/purchase a season ticket for next season.

Shit idea probably lol, i rekon it would pull in more STH though.

this one's on sky isn't it. They should've done it for a game that isn't on sky really. Although they probably will still get a high gate for such cheap tix, it could be higher if it wasn't on sky.

Yeah it is on sky, but as well as the sky money and if they fill the stadium, it makes the club look better, like we can still get supporters. Because if you look at MK dons on monday night it looked empty and poor.

this one's on sky isn't it. They should've done it for a game that isn't on sky really. Although they probably will still get a high gate for such cheap tix, it could be higher if it wasn't on sky.

I think the idea is that with the game being on the TV, fewer people are likely to attend, hence the cost cutting incentive. :thumbup:

same old really. club wants the money from sky but doesn't want an empty stadium. don't mind 1 or 2 such offers a season, but any more than that and they'll start to piss ST holders (like me) off greatly. to be fair after some of the give-aways over the past few seasons (anyone remember 31,000 for a nothing game against barnsley two seasons ago?) it hasn't been as bad as i was expecting this season. even if it means having a half-empty stadium it's still worth bearing through it this season if it means more people will see a benefit in buying a ST next season. imo.

next season will be tough tho - with most clubs selling STs in late spring/early summer when lots will really be i the poo financially, expect attendances to take a nosedive, especially in the premier league's smaller clubs. i even heard on the radio that already 1/3 of bolton STHs have said they don't intend to buy another next season. i reckon with a decent pricing structure we should be ok next season tho :fc:

Archived