Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Man u fan

new loan signing

not getting my hopes up incase it's another one of them forum to forum wind-ups AND because I don't know who this guy is, any good?

been a regular in the reserves he made first team appearences in the friendly tour of china with a goal aswell,

good centremidfielder,lots of promising talent for the future,

im 101% sure

youll see in the morning :rolleyes:

been a regular in the reserves he made first team appearences in the friendly tour of china with a goal aswell,

good centremidfielder,lots of promising talent for the future,

im 101% sure

youll see in the morning :rolleyes:

Thanks for your info mate.

I am sure we will find out very soon.

I have heard good things about the lad.

i enjoy reading other teams messageboards and i found out about him coming so thought id sing up and let you guys know, i wouldnt waste my time otherwise

put it this way hes on his way :thumbup:

I like the way you cleverly changed your font :thumbup:

haha

how are you for centre midfielders then?

We could do with a bit of depth to be honest. A couple of injuries and we may become a bit thin on the ground as we already have one guy out, James Wesolowski out with a long term injury. Bit of a soft spot for Man U! Lots of family come from Manchester therefore have been to a few games! :thumbup:

im friends with a lot of inside staff at united,,

seen tom play on many occasions,, i firmly believe hes going to be a big hit in the future only 19,, i can see him coming on loan to you been abit of a eye opener to other clubs of his talent

Archived