Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Man u fan

new loan signing

I think the first post with the ultra huge bold text said it all really.

My special Powers of Admin are pretty damned certain. :cool:

Probably a response to the silly rumour about Beckford. :rolleyes:

My special Powers of Admin are pretty damned certain. :cool:

Probably a response to the silly rumour about Beckford. :rolleyes:

Is the i.p address based in leeds :giggle:

Also the only other fans who know more about man utd than anyone else is the leeds fans as they seem to think they have some major rivalry with a team two leagues above them.

I think a waccoe v foxestalk match should happen. Probably would need a ambulance on stand by.

Also the only other fans who know more about man utd than anyone else is the leeds fans as they seem to think they have some major rivalry with a team two leagues above them.

I think a waccoe v foxestalk match should happen. Probably would need a ambulance on stand by.

I cannot divulge my sources, but there was a dirty feeling about this thread.

I always think that there is a missing "N" when I read the "waccoe".

Leicester City have today completed the capture of Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley on loan until the end of the season.

The 19-year-old, who can also play in defence, has been a mainstay in the United reserve team since graduating from their under-18 side.

His perfoamnces for the Reds second string last term earned him a nomination for the Reserve Team Player of the Year award, and he was also called up to Sir Alex Ferguson's first team squad for their pre-season tour of South Africa this term.

Don't be a goon. It's not a one way thing. It's a rivarly with probably more history than any other in England andd any real man utd fan will tell man city and possibly liverpool are the only two teams they hate more than leeds.

Fair play to the united fan, looks like a few people on here need to tie their laces.

Don't be a goon. It's not a one way thing. It's a rivarly with probably more history than any other in England andd any real man utd fan will tell man city and possibly liverpool are the only two teams they hate more than leeds.

:tumbleweed:

Archived