Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Pictures of my Rally Driving Experience

Did you enjoy it then tomossi, and most importantly how many times didyou skid wildly out of control?? :D

97084[/snapback]

I've done that on the A5 on the way to work the other week :unsure: :w00t: :ph34r:

I was going round a roundabout at around 30/40 and I had trouble with "oversteer" was heading right into some steel railings, I finally got my steering back under control and then my wheels started spinning and my back end swung out <_< :doh:

Luckly there was no-one in front or behind me - If there was there would have been an accident :unsure:

I think I actually needed that to show me how easy it is to lose control...I still drive fast, and i'm still thrashing my car (Something I know I need to stop doing) but i'm definetly more careful.

This is why I think experience days like the one Tom has done are a good idea for young drivers to do!

I'll be doing one :thumbup:

....in about 9 years when my insurance becomes cheaper :rolleyes::mad:

Did you enjoy it then tomossi, and most importantly how many times didyou skid wildly out of control?? :D

97084[/snapback]

I've done that on the A5 on the way to work the other week :unsure: :w00t: :ph34r:

I was going round a roundabout at around 30/40 and I had trouble with "oversteer" was heading right into some steel railings, I finally got my steering back under control and then my wheels started spinning and my back end swung out <_< :doh:

Luckly there was no-one in front or behind me - If there was there would have been an accident :unsure:

I think I actually needed that to show me how easy it is to lose control...I still drive fast, and i'm still thrashing my car (Something I know I need to stop doing) but i'm definetly more careful.

This is why I think experience days like the one Tom has done are a good idea for young drivers to do!

97175[/snapback]

And didn't you only just get your license?? :o

Cool down mate... I know speed is fun, but it doesn't take much before you lose your life in a car :(

97084[/snapback]

97175[/snapback]

And didn't you only just get your license?? :o

Cool down mate... I know speed is fun, but it doesn't take much before you lose your life in a car :(

97179[/snapback]

Yeah, I know I should calm down and i'm trying.

I know how it feels to lose family in accidents, lost my dad in a motorbike accident - no-ones fault, no-one was speeding, e.t.c...just a freak accident.

Archived