Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Yeovil Post Match Thread

i think youll find its the GELDERD END. And Leeds use both names when referring to that stand. Revie End, North Stand, Kop, Gelderd, all mean the same. Get your facts right.

So basically, you are all a bunch on idiots with no bollocks.

No, im a 'scarfer' as they would put it. Not one to go looking for aggro. Violence is last resort, unless exceptional circumstances, i largely try to keep the peace, as i have said in one of my previous posts.

seems like your doing that here...........

No, im a 'scarfer' as they would put it. Not one to go looking for aggro. Violence is last resort, unless exceptional circumstances, i largely try to keep the peace, as i have said in one of my previous posts.

:crylaugh:

Have you got nothing beeter to do than get slaughterd on an LCFC(We are champoions, champions of League 1) forum? I'm Sure Waccoe Jacoe has a few anti black threads to keep you amussed you disabled ole.

:crylaugh:

Have you got nothing beeter to do than get slaughterd on an LCFC(We are champoions, champions of League !) forum? I'm Sure Waccoe Jacoe has a few anti black thread to keep you amussed you disabled ole.

And on the eighth day, God created JakeShingler. :worship:

Yeah, right.. :rolleyes:

What about when Galatasaray came to town?

Or any time Emile Heskey played at Elland Road?

I was talking about the KKK garments. Havent seen those since Bournemouth. Galatasary? well what did you really expect after the events, RIP. And i admit there is an element of these people that tend to associate themselves with football, and there maybe is a sizeable contingent that follow leeds. But every club has these elements, Leeds is just maybe larger than other clubs.

night night foxes, battery low <_< im sure we will continue our discussion another day.

Keep the faith.............At least until the world stops going round!

ON n ON

yours

Leeds Scum

Just knick ya neigbourghs.

Hope to see you at the Walkers so you can carry on with your flirting :)

:scarf:

night night foxes, battery low <_< im sure we will continue our discussion another day.

Keep the faith.............At least until the world stops going round!

ON n ON

yours

Leeds Scum

Why don't you just buy a mains operated air compressor? Then you'll be able to keep your girlfriend ready for a drilling 24/7.

Archived