Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Yeovil Post Match Thread

shocking support from your lot last night, mind you would expect anything else from your display at ER. The chants of '' EI EI EIO'', and ''we're right side'' :sick: , summed you up as the tin pot club you are. (I'm actually wondering why the fook im posting on here), oh yes just applied for a ticket at the crisps stadium, im sure your all looking forward to seeing what the 'hardcore' Leeds contingent are capable of doing on an away day, take a pen and pad, you may want to take a few notes, to make your less laughable for next season on the CCC. ;)

I know, it was crap. No-one turned up did they?

We've seen, many times, what the hard-core Leeds fans are capable of doing on away days, and I'm not particularly jealous or impressed.

Most of your lot think that Leeds are serious rivals to Man United so stop embarassing yourself. As for the curry house comment, racist and deluded. Typical characteristics of Leeds fans, we expect no more. By the way, Elland Road was like a morgue on Boxing Day, up to us to make the noise.

Ask any scum fan and they will say they hate Leeds more than any other team. In an official poll, Leeds V Scum was voted as nthe biggest rivalry in English football, followed by Spuds v Gooners, then Scum v Cesspool. They sing about us every game, with no exception.....i rest my case.

And as for boxing day, by Elland Road Standards it was a fooking disgrace. Partly due to the 7,000 + part timers that came out of the woodwork, for believe it or not, our biggest game of the season. Although i was in the kop and honestly only heard you guys three times.

Love how Leeds fans claim they don't care about us but we keep seeing their fans on our forum, they're already talking about coming to the Walkers (it's three months away lads!) and their biggest attendance of the season was against us. How very cute.

Ask any scum fan and they will say they hate Leeds more than any other team. In an official poll, Leeds V Scum was voted as nthe biggest rivalry in English football, followed by Spuds v Gooners, then Scum v Cesspool. They sing about us every game, with no exception.....i rest my case.

I swear West Brom v Wolves won that? Maybe you're on about a poll you did on WACCOE.

[/b]

And as for boxing day, by Elland Road Standards it was a fooking disgrace. Partly due to the 7,000 + part timers that came out of the woodwork, for believe it or not, our biggest game of the season. Although i was in the kop and honestly only heard you guys three times.

Grow up.

Manu dont care about you for the past how ever many years you retards.

So by mentioning curry houses it wasn't a racist comment?

Saved your boys from a 'mullering' :laugh:

Think I'll give Leeds at home a miss, seat next to the away fans my season ticket, don't know if I dare go down. :rolleyes:

Give it a rest mate, go cry into the history books & see what you WERE.

You are a mid-table League One club now pal.

i can assure at the time, it was not funny at all, at least your lot didnt seem to think so.

And as for not going to the game, your choice mate, dont let our thuggish 'minority' :unsure: put you off. There are still some decent people amongst the yobs in the Leeds ranks.

[/b]

Biggest rivalry in English football? Liverpool v Man. United. Liverpool v Everton. Tottenham v Arsenal. Man United v Chelsea. When was this poll conducted, 1992? They don't see you as serious rivals, they see you as a laughing stock! Just like the rest of football really. Goodbye.

:wave:

[/b]

Man united - Man city :frusty:

i can assure at the time, it was not funny at all, at least your lot didnt seem to think so.

And as for not going to the game, your choice mate, dont let our thuggish 'minority' :unsure: put you off. There are still some decent people amongst the yobs in the Leeds ranks.

See, this is a nice discussion.

When you get your head out of the past, you talk some sense.

I had a few drunken idiots lob a few insults my way when leaving the stadium, but it didn't bother me whatsoever. Although I was suprised at the lack of policing.

No one is doubting your great away support, as I wasn't impressed with your home support by any stretch of the imagination. You do probably sell out every allocation you get (I don't have facts & figures) but going back to your point earlier, I think our following was mightily impressive for a Monday night game in the middle of January which was live on Sky.

Have a quick search on youtube, 'We all hate leeds scum', just keep you occupied for a week or two.

Bore off flidd.

haha.jpg

Isn't it embarrassing when you have Huddersfield above you, you have to resort to bringing in old players on loan and your "best" player has to get drunk to come and play for you. lol

What your prowed so many clubs hate you, well you stupid twat why not fook off back to waccoe jako you deluded twat.

You tell him jake

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:dance:

OMG this twat has made me laugh so much.

Leeds scum apparently your support down at yeovil was 600 compared to our 800 on a monday night.

Jog on to your mid table spot.

give it a rest half wit. i think you will find it was closer to triple that, not including the Leeds in the home ends.

haha.jpg

Isn't it embarrassing when you have Huddersfield above you, you have to resort to bringing in old players on loan and your "best" player has to get drunk to come and play for you. lol

Maybe he wants a criminal record to feel closer to the fans?

:ph34r:

Archived