Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Yeovil Post Match Thread

ill think youll find most clubs will have a Kop end, maybe not at your plastic, characterless, souless crisp packet.

Seriously why are you here?

And there is no point in insulting our 'plastic, characterless, souless crisp packet' as we all agree it is quite shit.

This doesnt show our away support but shows Huish Park record of over 9,000, this was when we were backed n=by around 2,000.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/MatchRepor...3~37389,00.html

did you sell your allocation to this match...

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/MatchRepor...3~46813,00.html

was it a good day out :giggle:

Problem being the top of the league is you get all these village clubs coming onto our boards and trying to make out that a bunch of near-misses constructs something of a historical legacy yet they are afloat from the play-offs NOW. 18 points cushion from the great unwashed.

We have 3,300 of his type coming down on Saturday - take the banter better than Lids though and for some reason are bringing more to Leicester than they did to Helland Road.

Cant quite get what your saying. But if your suggesting Udders are taking more to you than they did to us, the only reason will be because you will have given them a bigger allocation shit brick

Cant quite get what your saying. But if your suggesting Udders are taking more to you than they did to us, the only reason will be because you will have given them a bigger allocation shit brick

Or maybe they will bring more to us because we are a better team and they will get bored of seeing your ground for the next 5 seasons and they won't see ours again :P

ill think youll find most clubs will have a Kop end, maybe not at your plastic, characterless, souless crisp packet.

You must be 12, stupid or both.

Your club had the Geldern End and any true Leeds fan would know that and twat you for being a Scouse wannabee.

Yes - our ground is a soulless shitehole.

A soulless shitehole housing the team currently walking this division. Tell me, how many seasons have you been trying to get out of it?

Or maybe they will bring more to us because we are a better team and they will get bored of seeing your ground for the next 5 seasons and they won't see ours again :P

Nothing special about your stadium. As i said before the typical modern football stadium, characterless, basically the same as Pride park, riverside etc. Unfortunately there are only a few traditional grounds with character today, goodison, and Elland Road and Anfield to a certain extent.

Nothing special about your stadium. As i said before the typical modern football stadium, characterless, basically the same as Pride park, riverside etc. Unfortunately there are only a few traditional grounds with character today, goodison, and Elland Road and Anfield to a certain extent.

We know our ground and atmosphere is shit. Don't know why you're telling us.

Never said their was anything special its just will more than likely be a once in a life time visit for some of these clubs to our ground.

Your ground was like a morgue.

I have had more fun in a Library.

Nothing special about your stadium. As i said before the typical modern football stadium, characterless, basically the same as Pride park, riverside etc. Unfortunately there are only a few traditional grounds with character today, goodison, and BElland Road and Anfield to a certain extent.

:crylaugh:

You got community service tommorow?

Never said their was anything special its just will more than likely be a once in a life time visit for some of these clubs to our ground.

Your ground was like a morgue.

I have had more fun in a Library.

Elland Road is just another ground they can visit every year. :giggle:

The reason is because the majority of Hudders fans refused to feed Papa Smurf £27 for a Third Division game - simple. As well they will be playing Lids every season at this rate plus extra cup games whilst this is the first time for them in 14 years to play us.

You must be 12, stupid or both.

Your club had the Geldern End and any true Leeds fan would know that and twat you for being a Scouse wannabee.

Yes - our ground is a soulless shitehole.

A soulless shitehole housing the team currently walking this division. Tell me, how many seasons have you been trying to get out of it?

i think youll find its the GELDERD END. And Leeds use both names when referring to that stand. Revie End, North Stand, Kop, Gelderd, all mean the same. Get your facts right.

The reason is because the majority of Hudders fans refused to feed Papa Smurf £27 for a Third Division game - simple. As well they will be playing Lids every season at this rate plus extra cup games whilst this is the first time for them in 14 years to play us.

valid point, but udders sold their allocation to us, which was around 2,500, similar to yours.

i think youll find its the GELDERD END. And Leeds use both names when referring to that stand. Revie End, North Stand, Kop, Gelderd, all mean the same. Get your facts right.

As our ground is so shit maybe it's a good thing fans in this division won't have to visit it again, as we're going up.

Whilst as you say yours is great, so it is good that they can visit it for another few years and won't get bored. :)

Archived