Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AoWW

Northampton Matchday Thread

see it still looks comfortable doesnt it....they would still need to win three and for us to lose three....im still smiling lol.....for now

8 points clear of MK Dons.

11 clear of Peterborough & Millwall.

But remember Millwall have two games in hand.

Three points would go down a treat today then draw Tuesday night.

Half time mk dons 3 - 0 up, our slump is well and truly over, we are playing fantastically, could easily be double figures already.

So good to have players performing well again, and players back from injury, even though we still have an extensive injury list we now have a workable team and players are coming back soon!

Half time mk dons 3 - 0 up, our slump is well and truly over, we are playing fantastically, could easily be double figures already.

So good to have players performing well again, and players back from injury, even though we still have an extensive injury list we now have a workable team and players are coming back soon!

Don't get too excited.

It is only Cheltenham.

We put 4 past them & Peterborough put 6 past them.

Don't get too excited.

It is only Cheltenham.

We put 4 past them & Peterborough put 6 past them.

lol who is this franchise fan and why is he here...u get back to admiring ure paint tin trophy bye bye

it is the performance i am happy with this, if we played like we did in january we would be losing this, massive improvement

Awww im happy for you.....now is there any chance of you going back to the model village and letting us get on with our game

lol who is this franchise fan and why is he here...u get back to admiring ure paint tin trophy bye bye

Hi i'm Part Of The Crowd, I am here to read through threads and find out everything before posting a question such as 'can i have an audio link'.

I am also an Internet defender of the English language, I also enjoyed my trip to Wembley last season. 

I also cannot understand why you are leaving, i thought you were discussing a match?

Bye anyway...

Guys, talk about the match. Do your quibbles somewhere else.

Sorry boss....im back on the game now.... looking for a lot more from dyer this half...if not maybe that is the next position we need to strengthen

Archived