Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AoWW

Northampton Matchday Thread

Your problem with Dyer will disapear if he is given a rest, he runs his socks off every game and after a while gets tired, he'll need a game to rest it off and he will be perfectly fine the following game

Dyer has been way off form for a few months now.

Maybe mk fan is right ive been wanting him rested for agessss now....but pearson seems to be slightly in love with him (the hugging and the supportiveness etc) mind you if he is rested there is no natural left wing replacement so like i said we could do with some cover (maghoma that trialist plays left mid sometimes)

Maybe mk fan is right ive been wanting him rested for agessss now....but pearson seems to be slightly in love with him (the hugging and the supportiveness etc) mind you if he is rested there is no natural left wing replacement so like i said we could do with some cover (maghoma that trialist plays left mid sometimes)

Could have given Levi Porter a chance. Berner can play left-mid. Mattock played left mid against yeovil and scored.

He could take Dyer off, bump up Mattock and stick Powell at left back.

EDIT: Just seen Isle of Wight's post

I suppose if Dyer's struggling, NP could always put Powell on at left-back and push Mattock to left midfield.
He could take Dyer off, bump up Mattock and stick Powell at left back.

I think this is what we should do, but their right winger seems a bit of a menace with pace, so wouldn't want Powell up against that.

I think this is what we should do, but their right winger seems a bit of a menace with pace, so wouldn't want Powell up against that.

I think Powell's been up against pace previously this season but he's combatted it with guile and cunning - just like a real fox!

Archived