Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Weird LCFC dream I just remembered...

I dreamt last night that I turned teletext on to see City had won tonight 2-0, but that I had forgotten all about it. In the dream I guess it must have been Wednesday and I was really annoyed that I had not listened in on Radio Leicester. Howard and erm... Hume were the goal scorers if I recall correctly. Of course, being a dream, I noticed nothing wrong with this! :rolleyes:

If we win 2-0 tonight it will freak me out. I don't wanna be a seer!

I dreamt last night that I turned teletext on to see City had won tonight 2-0, but that I had forgotten all about it. In the dream I guess it must have been Wednesday and I was really annoyed that I had not listened in on Radio Leicester. Howard and erm... Hume were the goal scorers if I recall correctly. Of course, being a dream, I noticed nothing wrong with this! :rolleyes:

If we win 2-0 tonight it will freak me out. I don't wanna be a seer!

If Hume scores tonight for us it will freak me out!!!!

I had a dream last night that you could spell :P
physic old use noun 1 the skill or art of healing. 2 a medicine. 3 anything with a curative or reinvigorating effect. verb (physicked, physicking) to dose someone with medicine.

ETYMOLOGY: 13c as fisike: from French fisique, from Greek physike episteme knowledge of nature.

That's exactly what I meant. :whistle:

Archived