Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Tigers Match Thread

And now only 2 days to get the pitch back into a (football) playable state

98186[/snapback]

Pitch will be fine, however this match was on a sunny day in the middle of spring. I'm worried about what the pitch would look like in the middle of winter

How does the pitch look btw to those of you whom have sky?

98189[/snapback]

TBH - Before the game it was looking very good

During the game I noticed areas around the penalty boxes looked like a herd of scrumming eggchasers had stampeded through them

98186[/snapback]

IMO the pitch itself doesn't look to bad after today but after a week you could still see the markings off a football pitch so how are the planning to get rid of the rugby pitch markings? :huh:

98186[/snapback]

IMO the pitch itself doesn't look to bad after today but after a week you could still see the markings off a football pitch so how are the planning to get rid of the rugby pitch markings? :huh:

98201[/snapback]

Paint over them in green.

How does the pitch look btw to those of you whom have sky?

98189[/snapback]

The pitch is fine. The sand on it protected it a lot, when i walked accross it at the end of the game today it looked that it was still in good condition so dont worry about tuesday ;)

Can't believe the linesman cost us the game! Their second and killer try was forward! Even Stuart Barnes said so - that must show something!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!! :mad:

-Whats the saying "Football played by gentlemen watched by hooligans, Rugby played by hooligans watched by gentlemen" (Something like that anyway) nowadays that seems to have changed anyway...

98155[/snapback]

Isnt it:

Football is a gentlemans game played by thugs, Rugby is a thugs game played by gentleman

??

Can't believe the linesman cost us the game! Their second and killer try was forward! Even Stuart Barnes said so - that must show something!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!!  :mad:

-Whats the saying "Football played by gentlemen watched by hooligans, Rugby played by hooligans watched by gentlemen" (Something like that anyway) nowadays that seems to have changed anyway...

98155[/snapback]

Isnt it:

Football is a gentlemans game played by thugs, Rugby is a thugs game played by gentleman

??

98265[/snapback]

Some rugby fan you are, it's a touch judge!

Can't believe the linesman cost us the game! Their second and killer try was forward! Even Stuart Barnes said so - that must show something!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!!  :mad:

98155[/snapback]

Isnt it:

??

98265[/snapback]

Thats the one, didn't think it was "Hooligans" when I wrote it but couldn't think what else to put, but it got my point across.

98155[/snapback]

Isnt it:

??

98265[/snapback]

98267[/snapback]

Whoops..... :blink:

I've been to more rugby games than you've had hot dinners mate..... ;)

98155[/snapback]

Isnt it:

??

98265[/snapback]

98267[/snapback]

Whoops..... :blink:

I've been to more rugby games than you've had hot dinners mate..... ;)

98594[/snapback]

Ok :unsure:

That kind of makes it worse that you didn't know it was touch judge and not linesman :unsure:

I have been to a fair few games myself y'know chum :wave:

Archived