Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Tigers Match Thread

Tigers Team; Murphy; Lloyd, Smith, Gibson, Healey; Goode, Ellis; Rowntree, Chuter, White; M Johnson (capt), L Deacon; Moody, Back, H Tuilagi.

Replacements: Buckland, Morris, Kay, W Johnson, Bemand, Vesty, Varndell.

Toulouse Team: Poitrenaud; Clerc, Jauzion, Fritz, Heymans; Michalak, Elissalde; Poux, Servat, Hasan; Brennan, Millo-Chluski; F Maka, Bouilhou, Lamboley.

Replacements: Bru, Human, I Maka, Labit, Dubois, Baby, Thomas.

C'MON TIGERS - Lets see some quality from a team called Leicester on The Walker Stadium pitch.

What an atmosphere at the Walkers! They are actually much louder than us.

98142[/snapback]

Embaressing isn't it? Its originally a football stadium for LCFC, yet the Tigers fans have beat the record attendance and making more of a atmosphere :o:huh:

...embaresing :unsure::blush:

Tigers look like there becoming much stronger :thumbup:

C'MON TIGERS

Tigers really do deserve to be ahead. I reckon they should have gone for the try at the end of the half but I guess Goode thought he could make it from a difficult angle. Let's hope they can come out second half and win this one!

I'm watching the thing - but I really haven't got a clue what's going on

Nice to see that the ban on air horns and flag poles in The Walkers has been lifted - This will be a permanant change of course  :ph34r:

98152[/snapback]

And just before the match I saw quite a few people with pints in seated areas, so will we be allowed to take alcohol to our seats now?

To be fair though - Football = Hooligans, Rugby hasn't got such a hooligan type culture has it?

-Whats the saying "Football played by gentlemen watched by hooligans, Rugby played by hooligans watched by gentlemen" (Something like that anyway) nowadays that seems to have changed anyway...

Leicester 9 - 17 Toulouse

-Easy try from Toulouse.

98158[/snapback]

Radio said it could well have been a forward pass in the build up to it?

98159[/snapback]

And it was handball :ph34r:

98162[/snapback]

They're always cheating, the refs always seem to turn a blind eye too!

Feckers.

Yes it was a forward pass, Great atmosphere at the Walkers for a change, just cant see Tigers breaking through this Toulouse defence, Shocking drop on the line near the end of the first half from tigers, they won't get many chances like that.

Archived