Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

I wish we could play away every week

I'd be more concerned about the fact it seems to happen against the 'bigger' teams. Against Leeds, once we went 1-0 up we stopped playing our own game and it's happened again tonight, albeit without the going 1-0 up part. Against Huddersfield we weren't much kop either.

I'm not sure that's a fair comment, the last two games have been a struggle but before that we were scoring for fun - Huddersfield 4, Leyton Orient 3, Peterborough 4, Southend 3. Still...11 points clear and a point against what was in my opinion a very good Oldham side.

I'm not sure that's a fair comment, the last two games have been a struggle but before that we were scoring for fun - Huddersfield 4, Leyton Orient 3, Peterborough 4, Southend 3. Still...11 points clear and a point against what was in my opinion a very good Oldham side.

Oh FFS. :angry:

Oldham may play in fluorescent yellow shirts but that does NOT make them the new Barcelona. It's only a few weeks since Hereford ( yes, Hereford) spanked them 5-0.

They were well organised in the first half, but should have been there for the taking after the red card. Any Championship side would have seen them off comfortably.

Face facts. We fcuked up. End of.

Oldham may play in fluorescent yellow shirts but that does NOT make them the new Barcelona. It's only a few weeks since Hereford ( yes, Hereford) spanked them 5-0.

They were well organised in the first half, but should have been there for the taking after the red card. Any Championship side would have seen them off comfortably.

We're not a Championship side! We aren't meant to be! We don't need to be!

You seem to have forgotten we got relegated and it wasn't Pearson's fault.

'kin hell wake up you deluded cvnt. Oldham are not Barcelona, and we're not fcuking Man Utd :frusty: . Get a grip on reality or else get yourself checked in to a mental asylum. Twat.

I would love to play away every week just because it is a better day out for me. Home games have lost their sparkle

Totally agree,

Especially if you compare the banter and atmosphere at Walsall to yesterday :rolleyes:

I would love to play away every week just because it is a better day out for me. Home games have lost their sparkle

Ditto.

The atmosphere was awful yesterday - I thought it might be better because some people had more time for a few sherbets.

There was one chap near us who stood out for his enthusiastic backing, but the season ticket holders nearby, silent to a man beforehand, began to actually mock this chap! For supporting his team. Why don't these dummies send a mannequin along to "support" the team in their place - it would be better because it wouldn't boo at the end!

Ditto.

The atmosphere was awful yesterday - I thought it might be better because some people had more time for a few sherbets.

There was one chap near us who stood out for his enthusiastic backing, but the season ticket holders nearby, silent to a man beforehand, began to actually mock this chap! For supporting his team. Why don't these dummies send a mannequin along to "support" the team in their place - it would be better because it wouldn't boo at the end!

Will 10,000 mannequins be enough? :crylaugh:

Archived