Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
skiptonlatic

Windass blog...

cheers! why am i getting abuse??!! i know i hormonal but i dont like coming on here anymore and cetainly dont like posting, you cant offer an opinion!! in response to all -

I dont really expect us to win every game, i have supported leicester for 17 years, im certainly not naive enough to think that!! im just a bad looser!!

secondly i was of course exaggerating a bit saying we didnt have a shot, but we didnt have enough to test windass...

anyway its nearly a week ago now, hormonal or not hormaonal i bored of talking about it now, as i said i thnik it was just me beig a bad looser, i admit that! but please stop the insults, it makes me not want to use this forum anymore!

You should try 606. It's 100x worse than this. And I don't even think this is bad anyway.

The guy's a thug, a taller version of D****s W**e.

I really can't understand why folk are jacking off over him.. :dunno:

He's getting praise from city fan's for stopping us scoring (not that it took much stopping :whistle: )

Would he be getting the same praise if he'd stuck the ball in the net at the other end?..me thinks not!!

He's getting praise from city fan's for stopping us scoring (not that it took much stopping :whistle: )

Would he be getting the same praise if he'd stuck the ball in the net at the other end?..me thinks not!!

He's getting no praise off me, I don't like him after Saturday. I used to love him though.

Having said that, us football fans are fickle, I hated David Speedie til he came to Leicester. He got some shit off Leicester fans on his debut, but not from me.

Archived