Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
skiptonlatic

Windass blog...

Gotta hand it to him. He seems like a funny guy and wouldn't mind meeting him!

He seems like a joker. The bit at the end where he says 'Give me a ring, Phil' just made me gigge lol.

Anyway, wouldn't mind Oldham going up instead of Millwall or franchise :thumbup:

Gotta hand it to him. He seems like a funny guy and wouldn't mind meeting him!

He seems like a joker. The bit at the end where he says 'Give me a ring, Phil' just made me gigge lol.

Anyway, wouldn't mind Oldham going up instead of Millwall or franchise :thumbup:

englands number one. :chant:

There are not enough characters left in the game like deano and he was a really decent player a few years ago. He put fryatt off for sure on the penalty and deserves credit for that I also thought he made a decent save down to his right. He has had a decent career and scoring in the play off final for Hull must have been great for him being from Hull.

There are not enough characters left in the game like deano and he was a really decent player a few years ago. He put fryatt off for sure on the penalty and deserves credit for that I also thought he made a decent save down to his right. He has had a decent career and scoring in the play off final for Hull must have been great for him being from Hull.

That was a pretty exquisite goal. It's a shame that he's not playing for them even though he scored the goal to get them to where they are!

Who cares??

Crap comment

deano u ****ing legend. i actually wanted it to be 0-0 when deano went in goal, doesnt make me any less of a leicester fan but it was a great advert of footballers attitudes from bygone years! Shame there aint more of them. Deano, i salute u!

Crap comment

deano u ****ing legend. i actually wanted it to be 0-0 when deano went in goal, doesnt make me any less of a leicester fan but it was a great advert of footballers attitudes from bygone years! Shame there aint more of them. Deano, i salute u!

So if Oldham had a sub-keeper on the bench would you have wanted it to stay 0-0 then?

Who cares??

Totally agree, dont know what this sudden obsession is with Dean Windass and Oldham....i sat in k block on my own, im 6 months pregnant with twins and i felt really vunerable becuase i thought what a load of tossers there fans were, the ones that ran over to the familly stand and started showing the v's, needless to say due to the fact i have to go to games on my own, im not going to any more now until the babies are born, ill miss it but i wont miss the kind of mentality of those half wits, horrible team, horrible fans, stop obsessing!!!!

Totally agree, dont know what this sudden obsession is with Dean Windass and Oldham....i sat in k block on my own, im 6 months pregnant with twins and i felt really vunerable becuase i thought what a load of tossers there fans were, the ones that ran over to the familly stand and started showing the v's, needless to say due to the fact i have to go to games on my own, im not going to any more now until the babies are born, ill miss it but i wont miss the kind of mentality of those half wits, horrible team, horrible fans, stop obsessing!!!!

Maybe you should just sit a bit further away from the away fans and the more agressive city fans if you're preggers?

Too much common sense in that.

i dont think there is any need for that comment!!!!, i like to sample an atmosphere, you dont get that in the west stand, to be honest i normally sit in the kop, but thought id try a change of scenery for that game. Anyway all im saying is i dont understand why everyone is so into them, i really didnt think much of there fans, and the team didnt seem very sporting, diving left right and center, however i was pretty pissed off that we failed to score even register a shot against a stand in keeper, (apart from that 1 lucky block he got in!!! lol) and it is probably a bit of sour grapes because i want us to win every game!!!! but realistically i just dont think we need to keep going on about it!

i dont think there is any need for that comment!!!!, i like to sample an atmosphere, you dont get that in the west stand, to be honest i normally sit in the kop, but thought id try a change of scenery for that game. Anyway all im saying is i dont understand why everyone is so into them, i really didnt think much of there fans, and the team didnt seem very sporting, diving left right and center, however i was pretty pissed off that we failed to score even register a shot against a stand in keeper, (apart from that 1 lucky block he got in!!! lol) and it is probably a bit of sour grapes because i want us to win every game!!!! but realistically i just dont think we need to keep going on about it!

Erm, there was King's shot from the free kick and then the rebound after that, his save from Fryatt and the disallowed goal that I can think of in five seconds off the top of my head. I think that counts as registering a shot.

Realistically then, you should know that we can't win every game!

Erm, there was King's shot from the free kick and then the rebound after that, his save from Fryatt and the disallowed goal that I can think of in five seconds off the top of my head. I think that counts as registering a shot.

Mate she's bringing a beautiful child into this world. She doesn't need your facts and logic.

You must have seen the father then to base that opinion? :whistle:

cheers! why am i getting abuse??!! i know i hormonal but i dont like coming on here anymore and cetainly dont like posting, you cant offer an opinion!! in response to all -

I dont really expect us to win every game, i have supported leicester for 17 years, im certainly not naive enough to think that!! im just a bad looser!!

secondly i was of course exaggerating a bit saying we didnt have a shot, but we didnt have enough to test windass...

anyway its nearly a week ago now, hormonal or not hormaonal i bored of talking about it now, as i said i thnik it was just me beig a bad looser, i admit that! but please stop the insults, it makes me not want to use this forum anymore!

Archived