Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

The BIG One.

The HUGE game  

120 members have voted

1. 1. 3 points to seal top spot??????????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Dons 3 - 1 Leicester

Dons to get an early goal with Leicester equilising before half time, second half Dons score again. Leicester pile on the pressure but a Dons break sees a 90th minute goal to put it beyond doubt. Overall the score won't balance the game but the Dons will slightly edge it.

As i've said to people on my own forum any team in this position should be looking to win each time they play, whether they be above or below us, that is how you get out of the league, you have to beat whoever is in front of you. We are second and even though title chances are slim that win would put us closer to promotion, i think for that reason the game might mean a bit more to us than you, your position is safer than ours and therefore it won't be a 'throw the kitchen sink whatever the score' match for you

IMO this game has got score draw written all over it. However, I hope city win, but we will finish as champions of this division whatever the result of this game.

MK Dons to finish as runners up.

2 - 2 score draw.

Do you keep records of number of voters on your oppo's? What's the record? I'm curious for some reason

No lol, i think theres been more votes than this once or twice before, probably the 1st game of season, P'Boro game and Leeds.

EDIT

It looks like the only opometer to have more votes of this is the 1st game of the season, weirdly enough against Mk Dons :P

But i rekon this will have more by the game tomorrow :yahoo:

Archived