Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

The BIG One.

The HUGE game  

120 members have voted

1. 1. 3 points to seal top spot??????????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

What a result, what an amazing result, incredible. And i could hear our fans on radio, must have been great when we saved the pen.

Sounded like Brown played fantastic, and so did Bunn.

This result gives us 1 hand on the League One trophy IMO.

I want to see a decent game next week.

Im going to predict 3-2 Leicester, King, Fryatt Dyer getting the goals for us. Ive waited a few hours to post this today :P:D:P

:scarf::yahoo::bounce:

Think today was massive, and just see it as a result that could get us back to dominating. I don't want to get carried away but I see this game could be similar to when we played Peterborough and hammered them 4-0 and showed our class. I saw MK at Carlisle few weeks back and they were very poor, think we will win 4-1 :thumbup:

1-1

full blooded game with last minute equaliser breaking the hearts of one of the teams ........ which one I don't know!! :dunno:

I don't think a last minute equaliser will be as heart breaking for us as it would be for them.

I don't think a last minute equaliser will be as heart breaking for us as it would be for them.

Very true - but would be a tad annoying for us though ......... like at the Monkey 'angers last tuesday night.

Because Pearson has promised them A BIG one after the match in the changing rooms if they win.

I know not directed at me but i aint fussed :P

Ow right. :unsure:

This is just a normal game, so why people are banging on about it I will never know. Biggest game of the season will be Scunny away, not this bag of shit. If I was in MK I would rather be doing my big shop at Asda's next door.

And 'aint' isnt a real word. :thumbup:

Ow right. :unsure:

This is just a normal game, so why people are banging on about it I will never know. Biggest game of the season will be Scunny away, not this bag of shit. If I was in MK I would rather be doing my big shop at Asda's next door.

And 'aint' isnt a real word. :thumbup:

We have already won there haven't we?

I'd be suprised if we lost this one.

Archived