Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

The BIG One.

The HUGE game  

120 members have voted

1. 1. 3 points to seal top spot??????????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Ow right. :unsure:

This is just a normal game, so why people are banging on about it I will never know. Biggest game of the season will be Scunny away, not this bag of shit. If I was in MK I would rather be doing my big shop at Asda's next door.

And 'aint' isnt a real word. :thumbup:

Thats why i hardly ever use it. And almost always use real words on here :thumbup:

And how the 17th game of the season could be the biggest is impossible with 29 games left.

Now we are at the business end of the season, this is the biggest game.

If we win it, it pretty much seals top spot IMO, Mk Dons won't be catching us if we go 3 points further ahead, also their confidence will be knocked.

If they win it, our confidence will be knocked, and it may be tight.

Because Scunny was the game that got this run roleing. This is just the same as Hereford at home. Normal.

Scunny away was massive.

It may have got the run going but the only team now that have a realistic chance of going above us are Mk Dons, and they know they will probably have to win it to stand any chance of finishing top.

That makes it enormous, giant, huge and other large words.

1-0 to the Dons

And this is how my crystal ball says it'll happen:

In like the 88th minute from a counter attack after Leicester have been piling on the pressure, which has resulted in a corner. Leicester so desperately need the win that they bring Bunn up too and the corner is an Oakley shocker. Kicks it straight to the half way line where that Wilbrehemanaldo is standing. He'll pick it up (literally but the ref won't see) and drop kick it. It'll hit the cross bar, bounce down on the line and the linesman will flag for a goal.

And this is how my crystal ball says it'll happen:

In like the 88th minute from a counter attack after Leicester have been piling on the pressure, which has resulted in a corner. Leicester so desperately need the win that they bring Bunn up too and the corner is an Oakley shocker. Kicks it straight to the half way line where that Wilbrehemanaldo is standing. He'll pick it up (literally but the ref won't see) and drop kick it. It'll hit the cross bar, bounce down on the line and the linesman will flag for a goal.

0-0 & we bring the keeper up? Whatttttttttttttt. :laugh:

Because Scunny was the game that got this run roleing. This is just the same as Hereford at home. Normal.

Scunny away was massive.

Agreed. There was very little separating us and scunby when we beat them and since we've gone from strength to strength.

Carlisle and yesterday were also huge wins away from home up against it and we came through.

This is just a big game for maddog as part of the "1st away of the season crew"

A win next week here really would be huge for us. I just can't stant the thought of these lifting the league trophy at the end of the season, I'll be absolutely gutted if they do us over. Perfect scenario: Lloyd to score a winner in the last minute. He'll be up for this one without doubt.

Agreed. There was very little separating us and scunby when we beat them and since we've gone from strength to strength.

Carlisle and yesterday were also huge wins away from home up against it and we came through.

This is just a big game for maddog as part of the "1st away of the season crew"

It is a big game.

Its not a big game for the 'go to every awayer crew' as they don't want it to be with first awayers going and they will make out how shit it will be, then say how amazing Tranmere away game was a few weeks after, so much better than Mk Dons.

If i wasn't going i would still be saying its the biggest game of the season, because it is.

They are the only team that can catch us up.

Win this and it's in the bag.

Yes :chant:

Thats why its such an important game.

Really cannot wait to go to Stadium:MK. :chant:

Some of my mates went in pre-season to watch their clubs and they said it is quite a good ground that should be worth a visit.

With 5 days to go, I am feeling confident.

However, our 20 match unbeaten run started with a 2-1 win over Bristol Rovers in November so will it end after a 1-0 win over Bristol Rovers?

Dyer to score the winner in the 90th minute against his former club? :dunno:

Come on Leicester. :scarf:

____

NigelPearsonsBlue&WhiteArmy

Archived