Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Fynwy

Agents fees

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Late...1570392,00.html

Take a look at the FL report at the bottom of the linked page, our agents payments are going down but still higher than the majority of chamionship teams. A nice counterpoint to the season ticket price increases.

i am assuming that money mentioned about city will include the payment that went to the agent who facilitated the tunch coming to us.

If so then worth every penny. He may be injured now but we are where we are in part thanks to him

i am assuming that money mentioned about city will include the payment that went to the agent who facilitated the tunch coming to us.

If so then worth every penny. He may be injured now but we are where we are in part thanks to him

If the £120,000 was a bribe to kidnap Tunch it was a great bit of business :thumbup: however most of the clubs in the division above us have paid out less fees and some of them have signed some pretty useful players, the worst bit (already documented) is the fees we paid last year whilst being relegated. IMO agents should only be paid as a last resort, Milan still seems to think they are required

If the £120,000 was a bribe to kidnap Tunch it was a great bit of business :thumbup: however most of the clubs in the division above us have paid out less fees and some of them have signed some pretty useful players, the worst bit (already documented) is the fees we paid last year whilst being relegated. IMO agents should only be paid as a last resort, Milan still seems to think they are required

£121k spent 31 Transactions in total

By my sums that is just under 4k per deal? Not really that scandalous? :unsure:

I appreciate that not all players and therefore transactions are conducted with agents but I can see why thay are sometimes an advantage for player & club. :thumbup: As long as we go up I am happy.

£121k spent 31 Transactions in total

By my sums that is just under 4k per deal? Not really that scandalous? :unsure:

I appreciate that not all players and therefore transactions are conducted with agents but I can see why thay are sometimes an advantage for player & club. :thumbup: As long as we go up I am happy.

I know it's not much per transaction but some clubs (eg. Peterborough 17 transactions, £0 spent) seem able to manage this a bit better, hopefully we'll be more able to get players without paying agents in the future. I'd love to see what Man City have paid agents in the last year :crylaugh:

Archived