Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Oakley Interview.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7914456.stm

A doubt for tomorrow but fingers crossed he plays :fc:

There's far too much talk about how we're as good as promoted should we win, Ginnetta, Blanderson and now the likes of Howard and Oakley. All they are doing is providing MKDons with the incentive and motivation to go out there and beat us.

All I want to say is shut up and do your talking on the pitch, no wonder Pearson is starting to sound pissed off by it all.

There's far too much talk about how we're as good as promoted should we win, Ginnetta, Blanderson and now the likes of Howard and Oakley. All they are doing is providing MKDons with the incentive and motivation to go out there and beat us.

All I want to say is shut up and do your talking on the pitch, no wonder Pearson is starting to sound pissed off by it all.

:thumbup:

Yea, but, if we win tomorrow we are as good as promoted as Champions. :thumbup:

:whistle::ph34r:

Archived