Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BWRL

Good insults for forest fans

Hitler had the right idea..

Their so dumb in cov they forgot to turn off the lights

They won an fa cup though an own f'ing goal, they have nothing to shout about. Poor Mabbutt.. I'd have shot myself there and then I think

Their so dumb in cov they forgot to turn off the lights

They won an fa cup though an own f'ing goal, they have nothing to shout about. Poor Mabbutt.. I'd have shot myself there and then I think

That's the first good insult in this thread!

Hahahaha, is that some sort of sick joke?

Clough as good as he was is not in the same League as Ferguson, Shankley or Paisley. What a joke.

It's just an opinion. Considering what he managed to do with two relatively small clubs I think he is. Obviously the likes of Fergie, Shankley, Paisley, Busby are all well up there and there's not much in it if I'm honest, but I just feel that Clough edges it when all things are considered.

It's just an opinion. Considering what he managed to do with two relatively small clubs I think he is. Obviously the likes of Fergie, Shankley, Paisley, Busby are all well up there and there's not much in it if I'm honest, but I just feel that Clough edges it when all things are considered.

Liverpool were a nothing club in the 2nd division when Shankley took over them and look what he did for them, he made them the probably the best team in Europe with Real Madrid. Paisley romped everything in the 80's with them and won them their first European Cup. Ferguson, Utd were an average side and look what he has turned them into, the best team on the planet.

To say Cloughie is the best club manager ever isnt just your opinion, it is just pure stupidity.

Anybody know any good Cov insults? I live in Rugby, so pretty much everybody I know is a Cov fan lol - any good banter? :chant:

"Will you ever, will you ever, will you ever fill your ground?"

"Four years, and still no full house" (to the tune of Go West)

All i ever get from forest fans is, 2 european cups!

any good one liners to dish out to the shitters???

Quite a few.

"Woking", "Macclesfield" and "Accrington" to remind them of some of the sides that beat them last time they were in the third division, which of course they took THREE seasons to escape.

But for now a simple "Going down" should suffice.lol

Anybody know any good Cov insults? I live in Rugby, so pretty much everybody I know is a Cov fan lol - any good banter? :chant:

"So you're a Cov fan?" :giggle:

Uncalled for, to be fair.

Have you ever tried to drive in Coventry? fooking hate it.

The inner ring road was designed by Satan himself. The first time I had to drive on it, I found it by accident. I still have flashbacks to this day.

Archived