Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BWRL

Good insults for forest fans

If we have to have a go at F*rest fans, can we at least leave the greatest club manager of all time out of it? :dunno:

No, what you going to come back with then ? Yeah but we played in europe 8 years ago :rolleyes: or yeah but we 3-2 up against chelsea in the league cup :rolleyes:

and also greatest ?!! Ask William Bremner or Jonny Giles how great he was.

Greatest ..

I'm always hit with this as i work in nottingham, i just take a snear and say good to see your going back where you belong, last season being good see you back you belong..

they also hate the 'your just reserving our place for next season' and 'technically we're in the same place'

and remember cloughie took them down too..

I'm always hit with this as i work in nottingham, i just take a snear and say good to see your going back where you belong, last season being good see you back you belong..

they also hate the 'your just reserving our place for next season' and 'technically we're in the same place'

and remember cloughie took them down too..

Don't tell ShandyPants that, he's the worlds greatest :giggle:

Don't tell ShandyPants that, he's the worlds greatest

On a budget he probably was. Also remember he went round punching forest fans, technically he was a leicester fan..

F**k off Fores*t you bunch of f**cking C**ts ... why don't you just Fu*k off and f**king die .... you bunch of f**king Pr**s ... erm c**t c**t C**T

Tried this, nearly got sacked.. still felt good when offloading.

The way Cloughie junior is going forest may have some red faces.. I must admit I thought the sheep had took him too early. At the moment that seems to be wrong.

On a budget he probably was. Also remember he went round punching forest fans, technically he was a leicester fan..

Tried this, nearly got sacked.. still felt good when offloading.

The way Cloughie junior is going forest may have some red faces.. I must admit I thought the sheep had took him too early. At the moment that seems to be wrong.

No he spent big everywhere he went !!! Really look into this before saying that. He spent and spent at Derby and at Forest he was always flashing the cash.

My brother was on the pitch that day against QPR it was. I wish Cloughie had of smacked him. We were at that match with our stepdad cos he was a Forest fan. I couldn't get on the pitch cos me n me mate were stuck in the roof girders and couldn't get down in time.

I think he's learned his trade. 10 years at Burton unlike alot of young managers who dive straight into the first big job that comes along.

No he spent big everywhere he went !!! Really look into this before saying that. He spent and spent at Derby and at Forest he was always flashing the cash.

I can only remembering splashing for trev the bore and carl tiler... the latter being totally sh1t.. it was always forest fans biggest thing that when he did spend cash they were generally crap...

Archived