Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa Ultimate Team

Just bought this...I'm on 930 at the moment, but having 1000/1250 will always annoy me.

Gonna have to go for the 1250.

Whats that all about then? The points/coins?

What are people strategies? Play offline, get your points and coins up, buy the most expensive pack, get some decent players through buying the most expensive pack then challenge for the trophy's? I've attempted some trophy's with the basic package and it isn't happening.

How do you get you team higher rated and get more stars? Just by gaining better players by buying the expensive packs?

Whats that all about then? The points/coins?

What are people strategies? Play offline, get your points and coins up, buy the most expensive pack, get some decent players through buying the most expensive pack then challenge for the trophy's? I've attempted some trophy's with the basic package and it isn't happening.

How do you get you team higher rated and get more stars? Just by gaining better players by buying the expensive packs?

I was referring to the xbox gamerscore :).

And I have 930 (well 950 now) gamepoints for Fifa 09 :)

Oh yeah, lol, ignore me :P

Whats your team?

Rob Green (West Ham)

J.Zanetti (Inter)

Pepe (Real Madrid

Frieidrich (Hertha BSC)

MIkel Arteta (Everton)

Mathieu Bodmer (Lyon

Baraja ( Valaencia)

Xabi Alonso/ Deco

Drenthe (Real Madrid)

Henry

Giovanni Dos Santos/Sinama Pongolle

How the fook do you do this?

I held myself back I played a load of offline game to get my coins up, I hit over 2,500 coins so bought the best pack, And in that pack I still got a load of players I had hardly heard of and my stars haven't even gone up, and my team is still shite!

So how do you do this and make your team better?

I get hammered online with my 'ultimate' team.

How the fook do you do this?

I held myself back I played a load of offline game to get my coins up, I hit over 2,500 coins so bought the best pack, And in that pack I still got a load of players I had hardly heard of and my stars haven't even gone up, and my team is still shite!

So how do you do this and make your team better?

I get hammered online with my 'ultimate' team.

Keep playing games, thats what i did, plus i bought a few packs with money left over from buying other stuff on the psn

• 1 month later...

Archived