Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

i've just lost my v2 skin

I didn't want to to have alot of different skins for the site, seeing as alot of people were not to impressed about the blue links i thought it would make sense to just have the choice between the two. I suppose i can re add it, but we'll have to see who else wants it back ;)

I used the v.2 skin, maybe that's why I couldn't notice the different font colour before.

100247[/snapback]

nail hit on head anish! no wonder i thought i was imagining things!

100292[/snapback]

SAME HERE!!! :S:S:S

That other skin ruled :(

I used the v.2 skin, maybe that's why I couldn't notice the different font colour before.

100247[/snapback]

nail hit on head anish! no wonder i thought i was imagining things!

100292[/snapback]

SAME HERE!!! :S:S:S

That other skin ruled :(

100304[/snapback]

I think I;m in the same bopat!!

This site has now lost its professional look! I bet more people used the V2 skin than the black skin!

And whats the problem having 'a lot of different skins for the site'.....?

100701[/snapback]

I use Firefox and that skin (V2) never worked in my browser. I mean the central table never came up to the edges of the browser and resize in the way these two skins do. :D:thumbup:;)

This site has now lost its professional look! I bet more people used the V2 skin than the black skin!

And whats the problem having 'a lot of different skins for the site'.....?

100701[/snapback]

Because everytime i update something i'd have to do it 3 times for each skin, which takes a hell of a long time you know. This one still looks professional, it's only taken me months and months to get it like this so thanks for the feedback :smile::( I don't like the black links but some people were really not keen on blue links and so i've given you the choice between the two now.

Archived