Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

sorry but an idea

wahey the transfer rumours is back.

i was just wondering that when the window closes and this will be taken down again, how about we keep it up but completely lock it apart from the mods? and when there is a transfer rumour in the middle of the season we can post the link to a mod who can then put them as a new thread into the transfer talk, but lock them also. so they can just be viewed by all fans. i think this would be a good idea as it wont get clogged up with crap as they would be locked and because you have to pm the link to a mod , then it cuts out the football rumours bollox.

what do you think?+

wahey the transfer rumours is back.

i was just wondering that when the window closes and this will be taken down again, how about we keep it up but completely lock it apart from the mods? and when there is a transfer rumour in the middle of the season we can post the link to a mod who can then put them as a new thread into the transfer talk, but lock them also. so they can just be viewed by all fans. i think this would be a good idea as it wont get clogged up with crap as they would be locked and because you have to pm the link to a mod , then it cuts out the football rumours bollox.

what do you think?+

you do know who our mods/admins/forum :giggle: leaders are....?

they barely manage to do their jobs as it is, let alone giving them more work :rolleyes:

It's all good and well "viewing" the rumours, but posters will doubtless want to discuss the rumour.

So what'll happen is, a link is PM'd to a mod, the mod posts it in Transfer Talk, and then the rumour gets discussed in the Leicester City anyway. That makes Transfer Talk redundant, if you're going to have a topic in the main forum. Defeats the whole purpose of the TT forum, really.

Might as well shut 'er down once the window slams shut.

Basically, if you're going to have the forum season-round, you'd be better served keeping it fully open season-round, and I doubt that'll happen.

Archived