Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Backmasking

The most famous song that is backmasked (played backwards to reveal a hidden message) is Led Zeppelins Stairway To Heaven, played forward the song says

"If theres a bustle in your hedgerow, dont be alarmed now, its just a spring clean for the may queen,

Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, you can still change the path your on"

Played backwards however this song now says

"Oh heres to my sweet satan, the one who made us suffer, whos power is satan, the one who will give you sweet 666, there is a toolshed where he made us suffer sad satan"

If you do not believe me check for yourself here

Backmasking

There are some others on here, such as Britney Spears, Eminem, Queen and The Pokemon Rap

Tell me what you think, and sorry for the essay i got carried away :ph34r:

The Damned - Burglar (B-Side of Smash It Up)

After the 4th verse is a bit of backwards speak - Being in the days of vinyl meant you could run the old turntable backwards and hear Rat Scabies saying cause I'm a real villan

That scares me a bit. Some of them are really cool. I have heard about the Led Zepplin one before and the Pink Floyd one was obviously intentional but some of the others are a bit far fetched. How they get 'it's fun to smoke marijuana' out of that mess i don't know. The Weird Al one at the end is just the queerest thing to put on a record. :S

That scares me a bit. Some of them are really cool. I have heard about the Led Zepplin one before and the Pink Floyd one was obviously intentional but some of the others are a bit far fetched. How they get 'it's fun to smoke marijuana' out of that mess i don't know. The Weird Al one at the end is just the queerest thing to put on a record.  :S

102774[/snapback]

Yeh, Satan Eats Cheez Whiz :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
I saw an interview with a guy from Led Zeppellin who said the rumours of the backmasking being intentional was something along the lines of 'bollocks'

114549[/snapback]

Bit of a coincidence if it just accidentally came up with a whole verse about satan isn't it?

I saw an interview with a guy from Led Zeppellin who said the rumours of the backmasking being intentional was something along the lines of 'bollocks'

114549[/snapback]

Bit of a coincidence if it just accidentally came up with a whole verse about satan isn't it?

114890[/snapback]

Have you heard it? it sounds feck all like it :S

It's a coincidence that it sounds like 'heres to my sweet satan' the rest is just bullcrap made up by people wanting to put the band down.

(imo) :P

114549[/snapback]

114890[/snapback]

It's a coincidence that it sounds like 'heres to my sweet satan' the rest is just bullcrap made up by people wanting to put the band down.

115015[/snapback]

I agree parts of that and some of the others are nothing like what it says they are. The thing that made me wonder is that played normally it is sung faster or slower in parts for seemingly no reason, maybe to make sense backwards. I'm not musical though, so it might be nothing and i wouldn't know how hard/ easy it was to do something like that.

114549[/snapback]

114890[/snapback]

115015[/snapback]

I agree parts of that and some of the others are nothing like what it says they are. The thing that made me wonder is that played normally it is sung faster or slower in parts for seemingly no reason, maybe to make sense backwards. I'm not musical though, so it might be nothing and i wouldn't know how hard/ easy it was to do something like that.

115027[/snapback]

I agree that is weird, I am not musical either. I think it would just be too hard to intentionally do back masking.

Archived