Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

External Hard Drives

I have a Maxtor 250GB pocket and its quality. I would also reccomend Western Digital, you can't go wrong!

Depends what you are looking for? Something to carry around with you or just to sit on your desktop? If its something you want to carry around and use without power then a pocket is what you need else you can get a larger sized (in terms of memory) one for less money but it does require power!

Here is an external portable - WD 320GB which is £2 more than the 250GB!

Here is a WD desktop HD for similar price but 500GB

Just depends what kind you want and also what you are using it for! I'd recommend a portable HD as they are much easier and less hassle as you don't have to keep it powered!

Saw a 1TB somewhere earlier for about £83.

That sounds like really good value for money! Which make was it? I have seen quite a few around that mark recently...best bet is to look around! Try ebuyer, misco, dabs, overclockers! :thumbup:

That sounds like really good value for money! Which make was it? I have seen quite a few around that mark recently...best bet is to look around! Try ebuyer, misco, dabs, overclockers! :thumbup:

This one.

Mostly great reviews, but still a lot of bad. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived