Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

who the hell is

Haha 'hes' on again now  :o

103347[/snapback]

More like an it :o

103349[/snapback]

How many times today are you going to :o me? 'He' is my term for everything Im not sure about. I realise it's something to do with the Google search engine - or am I totally out?

Ps 'he' keeps looking at members profiles :S

Haha 'hes' on again now  :o

103347[/snapback]

More like an it :o

103349[/snapback]

How many times today are you going to :o me? 'He' is my term for everything Im not sure about. I realise it's something to do with the Google search engine - or am I totally out?

Ps 'he' keeps looking at members profiles :S

103350[/snapback]

Sorry hadn't realised I had been posting :o , oops done it again, no offence intended :smile:

A bot is an agent that crawls on the Web and gathers information.  :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

103365[/snapback]

Matrix style, If you see a cat twice its not deja vu, GET OUT OF THERE :ph34r:

Well tell the bot thing to stop being so necky and reading people profiles!   :angry:

103416[/snapback]

say what my friend??? :S

103419[/snapback]

Necky = nosey my friend!

Well tell the bot thing to stop being so necky and reading people profiles!  :angry:

103416[/snapback]

103419[/snapback]

Necky = nosey my friend!

103421[/snapback]

ah right! is this a northern expression?

103422[/snapback]

Remember it can only read static html pages. Our details will be read from file so no bot will see them unless the Web server has cached a copy of the details when it generated the Web page. :rolleyes::unsure::unsure::huh::huh::( <_<

Well tell the bot thing to stop being so necky and reading people profiles!   :angry:

103416[/snapback]

103419[/snapback]

Necky = nosey my friend!

103421[/snapback]

103422[/snapback]

Remember it can only read static html pages. Our details will be read from file so no bot will see them unless the Web server has cached a copy of the details when it generated the Web page. :rolleyes::unsure::unsure::huh::huh::( <_<

103442[/snapback]

I was half joking about the bot being nosey but that was an interesting explaination thanks Steven :)

I am from Leicester Matt, im not sure that can be classed as 'Northern' unless you are south of Leicester at the time. :unsure::ermm::S:huh:

Well tell the bot thing to stop being so necky and reading people profiles!  :angry:

103416[/snapback]

103419[/snapback]

Necky = nosey my friend!

103421[/snapback]

103422[/snapback]

103442[/snapback]

I was half joking about the bot being nosey but that was an interesting explaination thanks Steven :)

I am from Leicester Matt, im not sure that can be classed as 'Northern' unless you are south of Leicester at the time. :unsure::ermm::S:huh:

103450[/snapback]

ah right i've just never heard it used before and it reminded of the expression 'ecky thump' for some reason which my relatives from liverpool say occasionally. bit random but hey! :S

If its trying to be sneaky why call its self googlebot? surely it should be named "Trevor" or something innocent and then no one would have picked up on it.

103466[/snapback]

Why should they lie it just so happens googlebot is a very popular name from where they come from ;)

Archived