Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

League Two Playoffs

Who will win the League Two Playoffs?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the League Two Playoffs?

• Southend United
    • Macclesfield Town
    • Lincoln City
    • Northampton Town

Lincoln City

Just because they have the same initials as us!!! COME ON LCFC!!! :D

105153[/snapback]

lol

I don't have a clue who wins the League 2 playoffs, and I couldn't care less either! :P

Lincoln City

Just because they have the same initials as us!!! COME ON LCFC!!! :D

105153[/snapback]

lol

I don't have a clue who wins the League 2 playoffs, and I couldn't care less either! :P

105174[/snapback]

None of that attitude Mr Anish!!

Go for City!!

3rd time lucky for the Imps!!

I really want Lincoln to get into the the final because I would love another trip down to Cardiff :D

105198[/snapback]

Bloody Dene Cropper, when he blazed it over an open goal when Lincoln were only 3-2 down in the final.

I think his goal scoring record this season says it all about him.

105334[/snapback]

Bournemouth were incredible at counter attacking in the final, Lincoln couldn't cope unfortunatley.

,May 9 2005, 1:05 PM]
I really want Lincoln to get into the the final because I would love another trip down to Cardiff :D

105198[/snapback]

Bloody Dene Cropper, when he blazed it over an open goal when Lincoln were only 3-2 down in the final.

I think his goal scoring record this season says it all about him.

105334[/snapback]

Bournemouth were incredible at counter attacking in the final, Lincoln couldn't cope unfortunatley.

105336[/snapback]

Bit annoying seeing as Lincoln had the best defensive record in Division 3 that season (only 37 goals conceeded) and the they'd only let in more than two goals 3 times (one loss and two wins)

Plus they were the first team to beat Bournemouth at Dean Court in 3 months just a couple of weeks earlier, 1-0.

Bournemouth deserved to win though that day though, and was still a fun day out :)

Archived