Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Kasabian

Was at the marvelous Bournemouth International Centre to see Kasabian (for some reason I was dressed like I was going to an LCFC game...shirt, scarf etc, to many confused looks!)... anyway mid gig my mate told me to wave my scarf around, must have 5-10 metres away from the front - anyway to my suprise Serge acknowledged me...

During the encore I surged right to the barrier, threw my scarf on stage......anyway as Serge is walking off he takes a second looks at it, grins and picks it - him and Tom held it aloft to the crowd (to a few boos actually!) for a bit - and then swanned off. Last I saw it it was glued to Toms shoulders...

Been/and will scour in the web/facebook etc for anyone lovely person who managed to snap a photo - as I was too amazed at the time to reach for my camera! :thumbup:

Was at the marvelous Bournemouth International Centre to see Kasabian (for some reason I was dressed like I was going to an LCFC game...shirt, scarf etc, to many confused looks!)... anyway mid gig my mate told me to wave my scarf around, must have 5-10 metres away from the front - anyway to my suprise Serge acknowledged me...

During the encore I surged right to the barrier, threw my scarf on stage......anyway as Serge is walking off he takes a second looks at it, grins and picks it - him and Tom held it aloft to the crowd (to a few boos actually!) for a bit - and then swanned off. Last I saw it it was glued to Toms shoulders...

Been/and will scour in the web/facebook etc for anyone lovely person who managed to snap a photo - as I was too amazed at the time to reach for my camera! :thumbup:

Just out of interest. Do you still go to city games with your shirt and scarf on?

Archived