Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
z-layrex

Twin Atlantic

• 1 month later...

Placebo is a horrific shout for this band.

FoxForever I think you'll like these, probably your sort of thing from what I can gather. Caribbean War Syndrome and Human After All are great tracks, the highlights on a decent album for me.

Placebo is a horrific shout for this band.

FoxForever I think you'll like these, probably your sort of thing from what I can gather. Caribbean War Syndrome and Human After All are great tracks, the highlights on a decent album for me.

Human After All is a great track.

Just listening to CWS now and it's like a pleasant (for lack of a better word) track to listen to. Kind of relaxing to listen to, but not too soft til it gets to half way. But it ends beautifully.

Whoever said they sound like Placebo need their ears checked. No comparison at all.

Human After All is a great track.

Just listening to CWS now and it's like a pleasant (for lack of a better word) track to listen to. Kind of relaxing to listen to, but not too soft til it gets to half way. But it ends beautifully.

Whoever said they sound like Placebo need their ears checked. No comparison at all.

Glad it's not just me confused by that comment. :dunno:

I must say tho, having listened to vivarium a lot over the past month, it's not really as good as I initially thought. It's flaws become glaringly obvious after a while.

• 11 months later...

Archived