Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Brizzle City Chitty Chat

We have been allocated an initial allocation of 500 tickets for the above match.

Ticket Prices are as follows:

Adults £25.00

Seniors £20.00

Students £15.00

Under 16's £10.00

Tickets will go on sale:

Mon 1st Feb - Priority 1

Tues 2nd Feb - Priority 2

Weds 3rd Feb - Priority 3

Thurs 4th Feb- Members

Fri 5th Feb- General Sale

Fox Travel will depart from the stadium at 3.00pm

Adult Season ticket holders £17.00

Concession Season ticket holders £15.00

Adults NON season ticket holders £20.00

Concession NON season ticket holders £18.00

Please note all tickets and travel are subject to availability.

Hmm. Very small allocation for this one, but the prices are a touch expensive so hopefully there'll be no major problems for those wanting to go not getting a ticket.

Hmm. Very small allocation for this one, but the prices are a touch expensive so hopefully there'll be no major problems for those wanting to go not getting a ticket.

We'll get more if needed. Can't see us taking that many to this though.

Pretty decent away end, looking forward to this.

Only 500... Are these gonna reach general?! I know we can get more, but if there's no demand...?

If we do sell out the initial 500, those that haven't got tickets will probably be able to purchase tickets on the gate.

Just wondering, seeing as this is my first Leicester away game, do you reckon you'll sell the 500?... and will the atmosphere be any good?

Nah, it'll be crap... I'll have your ticket instead...

Seriously, Bristol away is usually a good one, fingers crossed anyway!

30 Seconds To Mars > Bristol City away.

You fu cking ringpiece :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And I'm bad for double booking Derby away :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: which I've now got a refund on, cheers.

C-Man or myself will be driving, LD3 only passenger so far. Pretty sure we're staying over.

Oh and forgot to say, one of the best away end's in the country

And I'm bad for double booking Derby away :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: which I've now got a refund on, cheers.

C-Man or myself will be driving, LD3 only passenger so far. Pretty sure we're staying over.

That reminds me, someone living in Bristol needs to offer me a floor.

Fuck off you greasy Lloyd Daniels looking paedophile.

Booked it well in advance, much like you would have if you weren't broke spending all your money on buying sweets for minors. Besides, it's better than what you were potentially doing for Derby away (Lion King at the fucking theatre?!).

Wind your neck in and behave.

Fuck off you greasy Lloyd Daniels looking paedophile.

Booked it well in advance, much like you would have if you weren't broke spending all your money on buying sweets for minors. Besides, it's better than what you were potentially doing for Derby away (Lion King at the fucking theatre?!).

Wind your neck in and behave.

lol

I can now go to sleep happy.

and the sweets for minors bit, iconic. See you at Palace. x

Ok, this REALLY better not sell out now... Any ideas on how many have sold at all/predos on if it will sell out?

Not to worry, we'll get allocated more tickets anyway. The 500 we've been given is only an initial allocation.

I'm pretty confident that anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one.

Archived