Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Brizzle City Chitty Chat

I'll be in touch, could do with a catch-up with The poker whizz too.

That sounds a decent Bristol City replacment. Make sure it is spoons though, every other gaff will be filled with weapons watching United - Beckham.

Same 'Spoons as pre-Forest. Tidy little gaff, that. No Stoke fans or absolute big-4 + Villa plumbs. Heavenly.

Let me know about Saturday George. :thumbup:

Same 'Spoons as pre-Forest. Tidy little gaff, that. No Stoke fans or absolute big-4 + Villa plumbs. Heavenly.

Let me know about Saturday George. :thumbup:

Aye, walked past it Sunday. The look Luca gave me when I said that's where we started at 10am before the Forest away mauling was highly disturbing.

Got him a student ticket for 15 squid :thumbup: No price for U18's. So a 16 year old non-student has to pay 25 quid. Madness :angry:

When I went in the ticket office the other day, the board said Under 18's/Student :dunno:

Plus, a 17 year old can pretty much always get away with an Under 16's ticket and especially a student ticket.

When I went in the ticket office the other day, the board said Under 18's/Student :dunno:

Plus, a 17 year old can pretty much always get away with an Under 16's ticket and especially a student ticket.

No mention of U18's on either of the official websites. Home fans pay the same (non-members). Suppose I could've tried sneaking him in as an u16 but he's a big lad (tall) like his Dad.

Looking forward to backless seating :rolleyes:

Want to hit Bristol around 4, find a 'Spoons type establishment, set up camp for 3 hours then make a move for 3 points at Ashton Gate.

if you get in to Bris at about 4, get a taxi up to Whiteladies Road and there's a Spoons and a Yellow Card pub within a stones throw. Don't get me wrong, they might be studenty as fook, but in the afternoon/evening, you might be alright... It's probably a halfish hour walk to the ground though... It's what I'll be doing but I know Bristol and the semi-complex route to Ashton Gate!

Failing that, there are obv pubs around the centre but it's still a trek in from there, probs a taxi (like above really). There are pubs in Horfield nearer the ground and they'll def be less studenty, but might be a touch more expensive, I dunno..

Well up for this one...

if you get in to Bris at about 4, get a taxi up to Whiteladies Road and there's a Spoons and a Yellow Card pub within a stones throw. Don't get me wrong, they might be studenty as fook, but in the afternoon/evening, you might be alright... It's probably a halfish hour walk to the ground though... It's what I'll be doing but I know Bristol and the semi-complex route to Ashton Gate!

Failing that, there are obv pubs around the centre but it's still a trek in from there, probs a taxi (like above really). There are pubs in Horfield nearer the ground and they'll def be less studenty, but might be a touch more expensive, I dunno..

Well up for this one...

When you say Horfield, do you mean Hotwells ?? I used to live in Horfield years ago and it's t'other side of town (Bristol Rovers Territory).

When you say Horfield, do you mean Hotwells ?? I used to live in Horfield years ago and it's t'other side of town (Bristol Rovers Territory).

Yeah I blates do mean Hotwells, was way early this morning, sorry! I bloody lived in Hotwells for 2 years n'all....

bought my tickets thursday and still on coach 1 so can't of sold that many

Like I said, there were 280 tickets left from the allocation of 1025 when I went this morning. That means we have sold around 750 so far. More than they took to us. :dunno:

You coming down for this one Lisa? As the games not on a Saturday and is in Bristol, I just happen to be turning up to this little game, with the adopted family in toe. Expect to see one cold and unimpressed girlfriend, along with one cold and unimpressed daughter, next to a jumping up and down son and me - probably cold and unimpressed.

Yes, I'll be there. Timetabling has been good for this one :)

Well up for this one...

"Abus" from Temple Meads or from the centre, 50p to the ground.

Well up for this one...

I live two doors down from the Scream and a 15 second dash from the Spoons. Hooray.

Really looking forward to this now, Bristol riddled with inury problems, not long lost 6-0, and we've scored 5 at the weekend. In the bag, surely? :unsure:

Nearest place to drink near the ground that is away fan friendly is probably the Tabacco Factory on North Street. Less than 5 mins walk from the ground

The Tobacco Factory is great any day of the week.

If you walk from the town centre via Asda it's pretty much enroute to the ground.(15 minutes walk)

Archived