Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Plymouth

I just rang the ticket office to purchase tickets for saturday, but they told me i may as well buy on the gate at Plymouth now. I am sure leese said that there was no unreserved seating though. Anyone got any idea whether i will be able to buy on the gate? or is this guy telling me porkies?

I just rang the ticket office to purchase tickets for saturday, but they told me i may as well buy on the gate at Plymouth now. I am sure leese said that there was no unreserved seating though. Anyone got any idea whether i will be able to buy on the gate? or is this guy telling me porkies?

They'll give you a ticket if it's reserved.

:dunno: So do i have to ring up and book it by phone? or can i buy it at the ticket office at plymouth on saturday? sorry for being clueless its my first away game EVER.

Just turn up on the day.

is there anymore city fans living down south who might wanna car share to future games , :whistle: ,,,,,,,, wow another 10,000 posts and i will feel like a fully fledged member :D

bear me in mind i live in plymouth and go to games as much as i can oh and im not a psycho lol

See you all there Saturday.

As if your coming you pikey !

is there anymore city fans living down south who might wanna car share to future games , :whistle: ,,,,,,,, wow another 10,000 posts and i will feel like a fully fledged member :D

:wave:

Thanls for your kind offer of transport Lisa but it's safe to say this one's beyond me.

Ipswich, Cov, Reading now Plymouth... I'm slacking.

Understandable, and not a problem!

Just turn up on the day.

Cheers Leese :) much appreciated!!! Cant wait for this one now only a day away!!! Hopefully going to be a good one. Although i know from previous experiences of home park....... NO i am going to be optimistic! Lets have a goodun guys and girls! :chant::scarf:

Cheers Leese :) much appreciated!!! Cant wait for this one now only a day away!!! Hopefully going to be a good one. Although i know from previous experiences of home park....... NO i am going to be optimistic! Lets have a goodun guys and girls! :chant::scarf:

Heading to a pub pre-match at all?

Spoooooons breakfast ! ;)

which spoons? One near home park or one on mutley plain?

If anyone wants to know decent pubs on the way/near/on the way back from ground let me know.

Union Street then pub crawl it to the ground...Where you heading?

Archived