Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Plymouth

Leese Im gonna have to give this a miss.... checked the old bank balance this morning and its getting very low plus its the lads birthday on Thursday so this news has made my mind up I cant afford to go and sit on my own haha! Thanks for the offer m8 x

Okey dokey; I'll be thinking of you at home with your glass of wine, as I'm only just reaching the M42 at some ungodly hour.....

Tickets go on gen sale Friday i got an email from the club. those who want good night life dont get to excited. krundge= inbred!

i live in plym about a mile from the ground. i will attend this game seen as i don't need to go far. looking forward to it.

Don't know why you two are mocking your own city..!

I don't come from here but still love it

Definitely going to this one, live about a mile away from Home Park and really want to get another one over on the pasty munchers. As for those saying the night life is good and theres lots of clunge- I have lived here for 4 years and never experienced this good nightlife you mention. Just drunken janners with no teeth spewing their guts in doorways offering anyone out for a fight. And as for the clunge-what clunge? Lots of mutton dressed as lamb trying to pull squaddies and sailors but apart from that, none to be seen until you get out of Devon!

correct. Thats my kinda night out.

Just seen the FT prices and departure time. Nightmare, as I'll be flying home from the States the night before and really don't fancy getting up a 6 in the morning to get to the Walkers in time to sort coach seats.

Don't suppose anyone would have a couple of seats spare for me and Greg to 'do an Ian C' and cadge a lift, would they? I can certainly contribute to diesel money - anything up to £30 and I'm still saving compared to FT. Anyone?

Just seen the FT prices and departure time. Nightmare, as I'll be flying home from the States the night before and really don't fancy getting up a 6 in the morning to get to the Walkers in time to sort coach seats.

Don't suppose anyone would have a couple of seats spare for me and Greg to 'do an Ian C' and cadge a lift, would they? I can certainly contribute to diesel money - anything up to £30 and I'm still saving compared to FT. Anyone?

lol like it!

Sadly Im not going so he cant for this one! :giggle:

lol like it!

Sadly Im not going so he cant for this one! :giggle:

It's not looking good for us, to be honest. My flight back from the US means I will be back in Leicester at 2am on the Saturday. Chances of coping with two six hour journeys on FT? Less than moderate. There must be someone who's prepared to take pity on me and let me sleep in the back of their car...

It's not looking good for us, to be honest. My flight back from the US means I will be back in Leicester at 2am on the Saturday. Chances of coping with two six hour journeys on FT? Less than moderate. There must be someone who's prepared to take pity on me and let me sleep in the back of their car...

You can sleep in the back of mine but itll be outside my house lol

Dont blame you, I couldnt stand 12 hours on FT - Id end up killing someone.

My tickets are sorted for this. Fox travel leaves at half 7. :|

Bought a ticket for the coach this morning and the lady told me that as if it was some kind of horrific ordeal. 7.30 departure is a lie in, 5am is an early start :thumbup: She did reassure me someone would be there in a van selling cobs though :dunno: Hopefully they'll have some baps as well, don't want any of that stinking northern cob rubbish

Bought a ticket for the coach this morning and the lady told me that as if it was some kind of horrific ordeal. 7.30 departure is a lie in, 5am is an early start :thumbup: She did reassure me someone would be there in a van selling cobs though :dunno: Hopefully they'll have some baps as well, don't want any of that stinking northern Midlands cob rubbish

Oop north they're called breadcakes I believe. :eek:

Saturday's game will be Argyle's second annual Armed Services Day :thumbup: Entertainment will include Plymouth Pipe and Drum Band playing before the game, an unarmed combat display at half time, and the match ball will be abseiled in off one of the stands. There will also be a minutes applause before kick off to honour the regions service men and women :chant:

Class, looking forward to the weekend very much.

My debut on Coach 1 for this one. Shame a big night out is planned for the Friday night and I will have had precious little sleep before the 7.30 start. Still, should be a decent one and I may even witness my first away win of the season after missing out on Blackpool last week. (Still had a brilliant weekend in Barcelona with Mrs Bilo however. :thumbup: )

Archived