Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

funniest poster

who in your opinion is the funniest poster on these boards? who has made you laugh the most?

for me it has to be cat_burger that guy has me in stitches! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

thumb_cat.burger.jpg

108581[/snapback]

Chandler :ph34r:

i enjoyed the pictures posted by freund and davieG! but some of dans finds have had me in stiches!!!!!!!

108994[/snapback]

Thanks mate.

Some cocky comments from Chainsaw make me giggle, like that one a minute ago about that guy being english. lol

thumb_cat.burger.jpg

108581[/snapback]

that should become ryans avatar!

108672[/snapback]

It was once upon a time! :o

But his t'internet is not working at the mo, so no funny cat buggerer!

Connolly 19 some of the crap that poster comes out with  :blink:  :D  <_<  :P

109608[/snapback]

Excuse me mate but how can you say I talk crap. You are the person who persists on Levein buying unknown quantities from the lower leagues. Sam Parkin Who?? Mate this forum is to talk about Leicester so don't persist on taunting other members! :);):P

Connolly 19 some of the crap that poster comes out with  :blink:  :D  <_<  :P

109608[/snapback]

Excuse me mate but how can you say I talk crap. You are the person who persists on Levein buying unknown quantities from the lower leagues. Sam Parkin Who?? Mate this forum is to talk about Leicester so don't persist on taunting other members! :);):P

109615[/snapback]

Juan Ugarte is in the same league mate. again pal, think before you type ;)

Archived