Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mitch11

Ministry of Sound comes to Leicester

LEICESTER'S OFFICIAL MINISTRY OF SOUND WAREHOUSE PARTY

SECRET LOCATION REVEALED ON MONDAY THE 15TH OF MARCH VIA SMS / EMAIL / FACEBOOK / TICKET REPS

TXT 'MOS' TO 07786200350 FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON MORE INFO & LOCATION OF HUGE WAREHOUSE!

DATE OF PARTY IS SATURDAY 20TH MARCH

10PM - 3AM

Leicester's FIRST and ONLY genuine and ORIGINAL warehouse party..

2 Arenas in 30,000Sq ft of Warehouse Space

The mother of all SOUND SYSTEMS and LIGHT!

C02 Cannons / Lasers / Podium Dancers / Flame Machines / UV Cannons / Free Ministry of Sound GIVEAWAYS in CD's and LOADS more..

The BIGGEST party of the year... 2 Arenas, Amazing DJ’s And it’s a week before the end of term.. perfect!

THIS EVENT IS FULLY LICENSED

ZONE 1

ELECTRO HOUSE

CLUB CLASSICS

DANCE ANTHEMS

CHARTS

ZONE 2

DUBSTEP

HEAVY BASS

BREAK-BEAT

2000 PEOPLE.

TWO ARENAS.

AMAZING DJ'S / STATE OF THE ART LIGHT AND SOUND.

TICKET SELLERS ACROSS LEICESTERSHIRE

COACHES FROM ALL OVER MIDLANDS FOR THIS EVENT.

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THIS PAGE FOR UPDATED INFO...

Click Here

Hate idiots thinking they can make a good night out just via facebook and PR.

I know a few in the advertisment set up for this and it'll be gash. Same with Carnage which goes round all the unis.

Without doubt the biggest pile of shit ever.

Oh, what's that? You're going to herd me around like a cow into overpiced, understocked bars which you've hand selected and you're going to make me pay over the odds for a cunty t-shirt too? What a treat, sounds like an absolute winner of a night out...

Without doubt the biggest pile of shit ever.

Oh, what's that? You're going to herd me around like a cow into overpiced, understocked bars which you've hand selected and you're going to make me pay over the odds for a cunty t-shirt too? What a treat, sounds like an absolute winner of a night out...

Yes, yes I need to plaster myself in felt tip pens and draw a dick on my arm to have a good night out. plus the end venues always a complete Jam.

Seeing people walking down the streets on carnage night and also the photos that clutter up my FB feed the week after just makes me think of our ends at Cov.

Under 18s aint it? Got told it was
Oh is it?

I cant say this news puts me off at all.

Yeah pretty sure it is, It's circulating round Facebook as a Under 18's do.

Over 18's ONLY do, ID required on door

Archived