Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs Ticketing Arrangements - HOME and AWAY Games

From OS

IMPORTANT PLAY OFFS ANNOUNCEMENT

Leicester City will be announcing ticket selling arrangements for the Play Offs semi finals early next week. Current Season Ticket Holders and supporters who have purchased Season Tickets for 2010/11 will be GUARANTEED tickets for the home leg of the semi finals, as long as they apply for their tickets within the timescales to be announced in due course.

After an exclusive period for Season Ticket Holders, sales will then move to Members. After Members have had their period of exclusivity, any remaining tickets will then go on sale to supporters who have retained their ticket stubs from the QPR, Watford and Middlesbrough games. Should any tickets then remain, these will then go on General Sale.

Any supporter wishing to purchase a 2010/11 Season Ticket, should contact the Main Ticket Office before close of business on April 30, as after this date, Season Ticket sales will be suspended until the Clubs' divisional status for next season has been confirmed. Supporters purchasing Season Tickets before April 30 will be protected from any future price increase.

The Club can also confirm that the Standard Membership Scheme for 2009/10 has been re-opened for any supporters still wishing to become Members for the 2009/10 season.

Supporters are advised to visit LCFC.COM for the latest updates on ticket sales.

Leicester City have announced ticket selling arrangements for the Coca-Cola Championship play-off semi-final home leg.

Supporters are advised to read the selling arrangements with care to ensure they can purchase their tickets at the correct time.

The most likely scenario is that Leicester City will finish in 5th position however...

In the event of finishing in 5th place:

Coca-Cola Championship play-off semi-final 1st leg at the Walkers Stadium (Sunday May 9, kick-off 1.15pm).

Coca-Cola Championship Play-Off semi-final 2nd leg opponent TBC (Wednesday May 12, kick off 7.45pm).

In the event of the finishing in 4th place:

The AWAY leg will be played first with the home leg second, dates and kick-off times to be confirmed after the Middlesbrough fixture.

Full details of both play-off semi-final fixtures will be available at the official Leicester City website,www.lcfc.

0,,10274%7E8762349,00.jpg

Current season tickets holders' seats will be reserved until 8pm on Friday April 30. All season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket for the home leg of the semi-finals, as long as they have purchased prior to 8pm on April 30. This guarantee also applies to any supporter who has purchased a season ticket for next season.

How to buy your ticket:

Online at www.lcfc.com: from9am on Wednesday April 28

By phone: from 9am on Wednesday April 28,

Tickets will go on sale via a special telephone hotline, 0844 248 5008, in association with Ticketmaster.

Please note, the normal Ticket Office phone line (0844 815 5000) will only be open for the sale of Season Tickets, Memberships and match ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game. NO PLAY-OFF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS NUMBER.

In person: from 9am on Thursday April 29

Season Ticket Holders will be able to buy in person, from the Main Ticket Office, from 9am on Thursday April 29

The normal £1 per ticket booking fee will apply for on-line purchases, with a £2 per ticket fee applying for all purchases over the phone. Supporters purchasing on-line or by telephone are advised in advance, that processing time for their ticket purchases, during times of especially high demand, may take slightly longer than at quieter periods. Callers using the telephone will be charged 5p a minute from a BT land line. Mobile and other networks charges may vary.

Season ticket holders will be able to purchase 1 ticket per season ticket client reference number provided.

0,,10274%7E8762348,00.jpg

Online at www.lcfc.com: from 9am on Saturday May 1,

By phone: from 9am on Saturday May 1

Tickets will go on sale via a special telephone hotline, 0844 248 5008, in association with Ticketmaster.

Please note, the normal Ticket Office phone line (0844 815 5000) will only be open for the sale of Season Tickets, Memberships and match ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game. NO PLAY-OFF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS NUMBER.

The normal £1 per ticket booking fee will apply for online purchases, with a £2 per ticket fee applying for all purchases over the phone.

In person: from 9am on Saturday May 1

Members will be able to buy in person, from the Main Ticket Office, from 9am on Saturday May 1

Members will be able to purchase 1 ticket per membership card.

Due to attention focusing on the Middlesbrough game on Sunday May 2nd, the Main Ticket Office will NOT be selling Play-Off tickets to personal visitors on Sunday May 2nd, although the on-line and telephone options will remain open via Ticketmaster.

0,,10274%7E8762350,00.jpg

General sale priority will first be given to supporters in possession of ticket stubs from City's final three Coca-Cola Championship fixtures (QPR, Watford and Middlesbrough).

2 Day "Final Three" Priority

In person: from 10am until 2pm on Monday May 3 and from 9am until 5pm on Tuesday May 4

This priority will apply to personal visitors ONLY at the City Ticket Office, strictly ONE ticket per person.

General release:

Online at www.lcfc.com: from 9am on Wednesday May 5

By phone: from 9am on Wednesday May 5.

The normal £1 per ticket booking fee will apply for on-line purchases, with a £2 per ticket fee applying for all purchases over the phone.

In person: from 9am on Wednesday May 5

Supporters will be able to buy in person, from the main Ticket Office, from 9am on Saturday May 1

A maximum of 2 tickets per person can be purchased through general sale. The name and address details of all attendees will be required at the time of purchase.

Online and telephone sales will cease at 5pm on Thursday May 6. After this time, only personal visitors to the Main Ticket Office will be accepted.

0,,10274%7E8762347,00.jpg

In person: from 9am on Wednesday April 28 to 8pm on Friday April 30

Disabled Members:

In person: from 9am until 5pm on Saturday May 1.

General sale:

Disabled supporters in possession of "Final Three" Match ticket stubs can purchase their tickets on Monday May 3 and Tuesday May 4, before General Sale on Wednesday May 5.

ticketsh.jpg

Full details from the OS- http://www.lcfc.com/...036062,00.html?

AWAY DETAILS

Leicester City have today confirmed that they have received an allocation of 2,000 tickets for the play-off semi-final 2ndleg against Cardiff City (Wednesday May 12, 7.45pm kick-off).

Supporters are advised to read the selling arrangements with care to ensure they can purchase their tickets at the correct time.

Tickets are priced at £26 for Adults and £15 for Concessions.

Ticket selling arrangements for the match at the Cardiff City Stadium are as follows:-

PRIORITY 1 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

THURSDAY MAY 6 (9am -5pm)

(Season Ticket Holders who attended 13 or more away games during season 2008/09)

Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders can purchase 1 ticket per person, either in person at the Main Ticket Office, or by postal application, enclosing full credit/debit card details. Postal application MUST be received by Thursday May 6 to qualify. No tickets will be available on-line, by telephone or by e-mail.

Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders who are already on the Away Ticket Pre-Order Service will have their tickets processed automatically, but no other pre-orders will be accepted.

PRIORITY 2 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

FRIDAY MAY 7 (9am to 5pm)

(Season Ticket Holders who attended 8 or more away games during season 2008/09)

Subject to availability, Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders can purchase 1 ticket per person, either in person at the Main Ticket Office, or by postal application, enclosing full credit/debit card details. Postal applications MUST be received by Friday May 7 to qualify. No tickets will be available on-line, by telephone or by e-mail.

Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders who are already on the Away Ticket Pre-Order Service will have their tickets processed automatically, but no other pre-orders will be accepted.

The Fox Travel Service will be available for this game, priced at £16 for Adults and £14 for Concessions. Fox Travel will leave the Walkers Stadium at 2pm on May 12.

SUPPORTERS ARE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE EXPECTED HIGH DEMAND IT IS UNLIKELY THAT ANY TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER FRIDAY FOR ANY OTHER SUPPORTERS.

This information may be of use to non Season Ticket holders and non Members:

I have received an email from LCFC concerning HOSPITALITY PRIORITY PACKAGE for the Middlesbrough match which states that:

"Purchase any Hospitality Package for [Middlesbrough match] and receive Priority 3 placing for [Home Play Off leg] . Ideal way to ensure ticket....before final sale"

Contact [email protected]

Packages on Hospitality tab on OS start at £59 per person

I have received an email from LCFC concerning HOSPITALITY PRIORITY PACKAGE for the Middlesbrough match which states that:

"Purchase any Hospitality Package for [Middlesbrough match] and receive Priority 3 placing for [Home Play Off leg] . Ideal way to ensure ticket....before final sale"

That's ridiculous. Totally unfair to the P3s.

Just the club making a quick buck at the expense of loyal fans who have been there all season.

Tickets will be available for General Sale in any event so how can loyal fans be prejudiced? It just means that those who pay a Hospitality Package can avoid the General Sale day.

If "loyal fans" had been there "all season" they would have the 3 ticket stubs for the last 3 home games and have priority anyway. So I don't follow your point.

Sums football up that. Very sly.

I activated my account to buy my ticket but I needed to get a ticket for a lad(season ticket holder) that comes with me as well, but I can only buy mine. So I've just emailed the ticket office as normal with my phone number. That'll be ok won't it?

I activated my account to buy my ticket but I needed to get a ticket for a lad(season ticket holder) that comes with me as well, but I can only buy mine. So I've just emailed the ticket office as normal with my phone number. That'll be ok won't it?

same thing happened to me, untill i twigged to put his season ticket number into the user code or whatever it is.

it comes up straight away no probs.

Leicester City have today confirmed that they have received an allocation of 2,000 tickets for the play-off semi-final 2ndleg against Cardiff City (Wednesday May 12, 7.45pm kick-off).

Tickets are priced at £26 for Adults and £15 for Concessions.

Ticket selling arrangements for the match at the Cardiff City Stadium are as follows:-

PRIORITY 1 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

THURSDAY MAY 6 (9am -5pm)

(Season Ticket Holders who attended 13 or more away games during season 2008/09)

Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders can purchase 1 ticket per person, either in person at the Main Ticket Office, or by postal application, enclosing full credit/debit card details. Postal application MUST be received by Thursday May 6 to qualify. No tickets will be available on-line, by telephone or by e-mail.

Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders who are already on the Away Ticket Pre-Order Service will have their tickets processed automatically, but no other pre-orders will be accepted.

PRIORITY 2 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

FRIDAY MAY 7 (9am to 5pm)

(Season Ticket Holders who attended 8 or more away games during season 2008/09)

Subject to availability, Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders can purchase 1 ticket per person, either in person at the Main Ticket Office, or by postal application, enclosing full credit/debit card details. Postal applications MUST be received by Friday May 7 to qualify. No tickets will be available on-line, by telephone or by e-mail.

Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders who are already on the Away Ticket Pre-Order Service will have their tickets processed automatically, but no other pre-orders will be accepted.

The Fox Travel Service will be available for this game, priced at £16 for Adults and £14 for Concessions. Fox Travel will leave the Walkers Stadium at 2pm on May 12.

SUPPORTERS ARE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE EXPECTED HIGH DEMAND IT IS UNLIKELY THAT ANY TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER FRIDAY FOR ANY OTHER SUPPORTERS.

Archived