Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

The National's new LP

Yep, I've posted it in a couple of threads on here recently, it's brilliant.

England is one of the tracks of the year for me.

You actually have good music taste so I'm gonna check these out :).

Apart from England, do you have any other recommendations of their songs, older or brand new?

You actually have good music taste so I'm gonna check these out smile.png.

Apart from England, do you have any other recommendations of their songs, older or brand new?

I'm not familiar with a lot of their old stuff to be fair so I can't help you on that one. I know their previous album 'Boxer' received great praise so maybe something off that. Not sure whether this will be your thing but it's worth a listen anyway.

Cool.

Just listened to Fake Empire. Emphasis seems to be very much on vocals/lyrics to start with, and the music itself slowly builds up. Nice video too ;)

And then listened to Lucky You. Epitomises a lot of what I' can relate to in the recent past. Beautiful.Glad I've came across it.

Liked Apartment Story.

Just from those few songs, sounds like they are band that I could listen to anytime, if I just want something nice and relaxing to listen to.

Archived