Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Fridays weather

The kickabout weather is the most important thing...

114346[/snapback]

According to that Charlie bird off of Central News the weather will be similar to Friday but not as hot :)

Wish I was attending instead I will be stuck in Newcastle revising for 7 hours! The Fun...shall make the next one if there is one.

114353[/snapback]

There should be a few. :)

The kickabout weather is the most important thing...

114346[/snapback]

According to that Charlie bird off of Central News the weather will be similar to Friday but not as hot :)

114358[/snapback]

Good ol' Charlie. :clap:

I would be going France on Friday wouldn't I :mad:

Probably be raining over there!

Its not just the fact i'm going France :mad:lol Its the fact i'm going on a coach to france (9 Ferkin hours on a coach! :mad:)

Listen to this and tell me - What is the point? Two day traveling (9 hours there/9 Hours back) I'm there for one day...3 nights but 1 day...Please tell me what its the fuking point? (P.S...I have to go its a "family birthday") :mad:

[Rant over]

I would be going France on Friday wouldn't I  :mad:

Probably be raining over there!

Its not just the fact i'm going France  :mad:lol Its the fact i'm going on a coach to france (9 Ferkin hours on a coach! :mad:)

Listen to this and tell me - What is the point? Two day traveling (9 hours there/9 Hours back) I'm there for one day...3 nights but 1 day...Please tell me what its the fuking point? (P.S...I have to go its a "family birthday")  :mad:

[Rant over]

114415[/snapback]

There's a point there somewhere but I dont know what it is.

Archived