Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

North West Foxes

Leicester_Mad, i think i saw you after full time!! Didn't see you before then though!

After we scored i considered we might have a fair few fans in, then realised they were Man U fans. Quite a few were upset that their 5-0 bets hadn't come off though. Can't wait for the replay!!

Guest parky0607

Really gutted if the replays are 18/19th january, i'm on holiday between 15th and 22nd. Couldn't afford the fuel down to the walkers today and I'm already missing the preston game :thumbdown:

Got tickets for Preston, me plus flatmate. Any other NWFTers going?

Nice guy on the phone told me it's unreserved seating too.

(He also told me that we're waiting to see what day the ManCity match will be, and whether it'll be on TV. Might be difficult to get tickets as non-members if it's on tuesday!)

Got tickets for Preston, me plus flatmate. Any other NWFTers going?

Nice guy on the phone told me it's unreserved seating too.

(He also told me that we're waiting to see what day the ManCity match will be, and whether it'll be on TV. Might be difficult to get tickets as non-members if it's on tuesday!)

Yes I'm going! Hope to see you there :cool:

How many tickets can members get? I am one but only recently became a member so have no experience of any perks it may provide!

From OS: Please note that memberships only entitle each member to purchase ONE ticket per game at the discounted price. Ticket purchases must be made in advance of match days.

But it doesn't say how many you can buy at full price in advance.

Of course Amy, if you were able to get me a ticket for the Man City game you could be one of my new favorite people!!:wub:

From OS: Please note that memberships only entitle each member to purchase ONE ticket per game at the discounted price. Ticket purchases must be made in advance of match days.

But it doesn't say how many you can buy at full price in advance.

Of course Amy, if you were able to get me a ticket for the Man City game you could be one of my new favorite people!!:wub:

Only one bloody ticket per membership number! BAH! Sorry! Looks like you'll have to wait an extra day :P

Me plus one on the 12:49 from Manchester Oxford Road!

We're pretty spoilt with NW away days this month, Preston today, Man City tuesday. Is anyone going to try to make Sheff Utd game? it's a tuesday night i think.

my ticket arrived this morning after booking online thursday after work so your tickets should arrive in time- i was bricking it that it wouldnt come and they'd tell me to get down the Walkers to pick it up!!

im on level 1 row cc so fairly far back, plus going solo as t'other half will temporarily be the enemy and in the manc end. hope the atmosphere is good!!

Walking straight from work to the game!

Incidentally I'm bringing with me my flatmate who i've converted to a semi-Leicester fan. The though he's from Nottingham and his first club is Notts County. He says, unsurprisingly, that the County fans want Man City to win. Though if they don't I imagine my flat might be an interesting place for the next round!

A win at Eastlands, the perfect birthday present! fingerscrossed.gif

• 4 weeks later...