Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

North West Foxes

Guest parky0607

RowlattsFox, I'm from Blackpool (although Leicester bred), you'll soon get peed off with playing the 'dodge the drunken tourist' game when you're casually driving down the prom .... :giggle:

Anyway back to football... I attend a fair number of home games a season and obviously do all the nearby away games although there aren't many and am always willing to carshare. My boyfriend has been a Blackpool STH for 8 years and my Dad (previous LCFC fan by the way) has been since they got in the prem (glory supporter / traitor) so I will be making the trip down for the Blackpool Home game and obviously the away. Has been fantastic to rub in the 'we did the double' for the past 2 years but if we lose either games I will be hung, drawn and quartered!

Here's to hoping Preston come back up and Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan come down :fc:

Wirral, Merseyside. Go to all NW "away" games and most of the Yorkshire games, and went to most of the away games when in Div 1 on the basis that hopefully we would never be facing the likes of Hereford, Yeovil, Cheltenham etc again in the league. Unfortunately the game on my doorstep Tranmere we lost 2-0!

RowlattsFox, I'm from Blackpool (although Leicester bred), you'll soon get peed off with playing the 'dodge the drunken tourist' game when you're casually driving down the prom .... :giggle:

Anyway back to football... I attend a fair number of home games a season and obviously do all the nearby away games although there aren't many and am always willing to carshare. My boyfriend has been a Blackpool STH for 8 years and my Dad (previous LCFC fan by the way) has been since they got in the prem (glory supporter / traitor) so I will be making the trip down for the Blackpool Home game and obviously the away. Has been fantastic to rub in the 'we did the double' for the past 2 years but if we lose either games I will be hung, drawn and quartered!

Here's to hoping Preston come back up and Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan come down :fc:

We are going up so that will mean you won't see a game up there!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just set up an account for North West Foxes on Twitter @NorthWestFoxes

Not sure what the aim is and is probably pointless but I have had visions of organised away trips, pre-match drinks, bus/train/car travel etc for next season  lol

Be interesting to see how many of us there are, a north west supporters club would be great.

Edited by RowlattsFox

I've just set up an account for North West Foxes on Twitter @NorthWestFoxes

Not sure what the aim is and is probably pointless but I have had visions of organised away trips, pre-match drinks, bus/train/car travel etc for next season  lol

Be interesting to see how many of us there are, a north west supporters club would be great.

I've moved to Sheffiled since starting this thread....maybe I should start a South Yorkshire Foxes thread....!

Guest parky0607

Im still in Blackpool (unfortunately) will get following that twitter account now! Will also be travelling to the game on Thursday

• 7 months later...

Just bumping this because I wondered if anyone lived around me/where are they people go to watch the game tomorrow in Manchester? ... I noticed someone posted about the Friendship Inn, in Fallowfield, which is where I'm planning on going tomorrow as it's only a 15 minute walk for me. Chance of being more than just one (me) Leicester fan?

Basically planning to make a day of it because my housemates will be coming with me and one of them supports Hull, and they are on in the evening. Last year I used to go around Oxford Road because I lived in halls, but only saw a fellow Leicester fan once. Yet when other teams are on there seems to be more fans.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in Alsager now, happy if fellow foxes need a lift to homie games or north west/midlands away. PM me

Hey mate, I live near Wrexham and Voll Blau above you lives in Blackpool and we are looking at taking it in turns with training it to Crewe and picking the other up from there. Looking at getting petrol costs down as much a possible so let me know if you ever fancy car sharing from Crewe to the KP.

Bump!

Moved up from the smoke yesterday to Liverpool, will be working near Warrington (the dream).

The missus is a red (Liverpool not forest) so this season will be a big test for the relationship!

welcome to the best city in the world

welcome to the best city in the world

It's one of my favourites but I won't say best just yet.

Living slap bang in the centre so enjoying it so far, know it pretty well already but plenty of pubs and sights still to tick off. Went to the dispensary last week and somehow managed to avoid clashing with the notorious landlord 'crazy Dave'.

It's one of my favourites but I won't say best just yet.

Living slap bang in the centre so enjoying it so far, know it pretty well already but plenty of pubs and sights still to tick off. Went to the dispensary last week and somehow managed to avoid clashing with the notorious landlord 'crazy Dave'.

you'll learn it's the best soon enough :)

always wondered what it'd be like to live in town, i guess it's convenient but sometimes not that pretty after dark haha.

Certain areas aren't that pretty after dark in the centre (concert square, round lime street just to name a couple) but that's why I don't go there!

Love living in the centre, I grew up in rural Leicestershire so I appreciate being where the action is. Also not far for a spectacular running route near the docks and when we get tickets for Anfield, it's walkable (40 mins more or less).

Have you always lived in Liverpool? Sure you've been asked this elsewhere but with Liverpool and Everton on your doorstep how did you plump for the foxes?