Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

North West Foxes

well ill head down then as long as i know im not gonna be the only one? where bouts you live? I heading up there from piccadilly you wanna meet beforehand and head up there??

Yeah sure. I'm working in Sackville street so I can meet you in piccadilly at whatever time is convenient for you, just let me know.

Just googled the place out of interest and its actually only about 7-8 miles from me, but still....bit cold to leave the house :P and I don't know anyone, and although I am off tomorrow I am not drinking again for a bit after the weekend lol

Have a good meet-up all who are going :scarf:

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Thoroughly enjoyed last night! Great company and a Great result!

I’ve just watched this morning’s repeat on Sky and was even more impressed with how we played.

Not for the first time, we made a good team look very ordinary.

‘King Power’ is proving to be a rather more appropriate slogan than we first thought !!!!!

4 of us made it!! Me Bevan Deep Blue and Stocky Fox. Pleasure meeting you guys and a great result :)

Yes, good to meet you guys. Shame we didn't suss you, tbf.

We had a grandstand seat, with one or two trees just close enough to taunt. Good result, great performance - perfect.

Are any NW Foxes fans planning to go to see the Donny match on Sat?

Two of us are going on the 9.54 from Stockport (9.43 from Man Piccadilly - Platform 13)

It's a Fans Fixture match and if you don't already know (eg you've been stranded alone on a desert island. or you've been to the moon and back in the last couple of weeks), the admission prices for non-STH's are £10 Adults, £5 U18's and £1 U8's.

Weather forecast for Leicester on Sat is sunny intervals and 7 degrees (3 in the morning and 4 in the afternnoon?)

Foxes will score at least S(e)ven and Richie Wellens has called for an 'electric' atmosphere, obviously to give Donny a shock.

Weale be there! Will you(ki)?

• 2 weeks later...

The Ipswich game tomorrow is on ESPN.

I checked out the Red Lion in Withington. They have 2 inputs. Liverpool are playing at the same time. As long as there isn't a third competing sporting event (anyone know?), and I ring earlier, I don't see a problem - they are amenable. An alternative suggested Friendship in Fallowfield, but I have never visited it.

Is anyone interested in meeting up for the match?

Edited by deep blue

• 3 weeks later...

where are people watching the City vs Man City game on sunday??

deepblue and I will be watching from the main stand, on the half-way line about 7 or 8 rows up!!!! We'll give you a wave! .......................................................as we cry with joy ................................or just cry!