Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Bristol City away

Shut up. In the time it took you to post the question on the thread, you could have had the answer yourself if you'd used your brain and checked on the OS first. What would you have done if nobody had replied?

The amount of bottom-wiping some internet users requires is laughable. How do you think we coped in the days before Tinterweb?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Keep yr pinnochio sized nose out of it! I wasnt talking to you

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Keep yr pinnochio sized nose out of it! I wasnt talking to you

Big words from an inept keyboard warrior.

Like the use of text speak (banned by the way) for the simple words. Lack of capitalisation lets you down on the more complicated one, as does the spelling. Fair play for having a crack. Perhaps learning to walk before you run next time?

Bit of misinformation on the O/S then. When I arrived I overheard a steward on his radio thingy being told that we had sold over 1700 tickets and to let the ticketless that had turned up pay on the gate.

Or maybe the OS was right, and the decision made to sell on the turnstile at the last minute. Either way, it wouldn't have helped Little Stix, who would probably still be checking this thread to for an answer if someone hadn't kindly pointed him in the right direction (which just happened to be the most obvious place to look, in any case).

Big words from an inept keyboard warrior.

Like the use of text speak (banned by the way) for the simple words. Lack of capitalisation lets you down on the more complicated one, as does the spelling. Fair play for having a crack. Perhaps learning to walk before you run next time?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=keyboard%20warrior

Pot & Kettle springs to mind.

My oh my, what a sensitive little soul you are.

By the way, you never answered the question as to what you would have done had The Wease hadn't been so helpful to you. Rather than trying to be clever, I'm far more interested in that, to be fair.

Well as i was on the forum anyway and had a text from my mate saying their was a spare seat in the wagon for the game i went to the tickets thread and just asked if anyone knew whether they were selling on the door.

I then went onto the OS and found the info myself but didnt realise that i would be ridiculed for asking a question on a FORUM in the relevant thread so decided not to edit my post.

Will know in future though that the tickets and travel thread has obviously not been created to help other members but to simply be-little people asking for others help.

But why was your first point of call not the official site instead of trying to find out from an unnoficial, potentially unreliable source. There's no logic in it.

Because i was already on the FT site and got the text, left my post, then thought 'ill check the OS' found the info needed but decided not to edit my post on here.

Christ where do everone get these fine toothed combs from?!

It doesnt matter now anyway i got a ticket went and came back disappointed.

Thanks for the info weasel.

Edit: and although this may be an unofficial site it generally is a damn site more reliable than the OS most of the time.

Well as i was on the forum anyway and had a text from my mate saying their was a spare seat in the wagon for the game i went to the tickets thread and just asked if anyone knew whether they were selling on the door.

I then went onto the OS and found the info myself but didnt realise that i would be ridiculed for asking a question on a FORUM in the relevant thread so decided not to edit my post.

Will know in future though that the tickets and travel thread has obviously not been created to help other members but to simply be-little people asking for others help.

Don't you dare moan about being belittled when you call someone who helped you a "cvnt".

Don't you dare moan about being belittled when you call someone who helped you a "cvnt".

Oh my god!!! You sound like my mum around 15 years ago! Ive apologised to him for that because i mis-interpreted his post-and thanked him for the info he gave.

Get your facts right before you start trying to tell me off please.

Oh my god!!! You sound like my mum around 15 years ago! Ive apologised to him for that because i mis-interpreted his post-and thanked him for the info he gave.

Get your facts right before you start trying to tell me off please.

My facts are correct. Your interpretation of events is misguided.

Your mum could do with lessons in parenting skills, by the way.

Jerry Jerry Jerry!!

I preferred this one

gerry_taggart_203_203x152.jpg

My facts are correct. Your interpretation of events is misguided.

Your mum could do with lessons in parenting skills, by the way

Im not even going to rise to your bait anymore.

But you couldn't be more wrong.

Archived