Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Bristol City away

We were in there n'all. No beer on draft was annoying.

I was on shorts by then pal so it didn't bother me lol

Did you join in the chanting at the end of the night? You wouldn't have thought we'd just lost 6-1!

Were you there when that lad got smacked outside? The lad took him clean off his feet!

I was on shorts by then pal so it didn't bother me lol

Did you join in the chanting at the end of the night? You wouldn't have thought we'd just lost 6-1!

Were you there when that lad got smacked outside? The lad took him clean off his feet!

Chanting Leicester songs as we came out of Tiger Tiger? I was definitely there.

Saw a lad get hit a bit further down from tiger tiger around the corner.

Chanting Leicester songs as we came out of Tiger Tiger? I was definitely there.

Saw a lad get hit a bit further down from tiger tiger around the corner.

Yeah thats the one, then the idiot chased after the bloke and got put down on the floor again!

Can't wait for this one. Where's the best place for pre match refreshments? :beer:

Used to live in Bristol for few years, despite having a LCFC season ticket. Best bet is a place called hotwell road (Pump house & The Mardyke etc) its only a 10min walk to the ground from there. Or you could drink in town but its a 30min walk to the ground from there. I wouldn t drink near the ground! Hope this helps

Used to live in Bristol for few years, despite having a LCFC season ticket. Best bet is a place called hotwell road (Pump house & The Mardyke etc) its only a 10min walk to the ground from there. Or you could drink in town but its a 30min walk to the ground from there. I wouldn t drink near the ground! Hope this helps

Thanks for the info, why wouldn't you drink near the ground? Possibility of aggro? :dunno:

Damn! I don't have an NUS card and I'm not sure how to get one :unsure: or does my college ID count as a valid card?

Where do you go college?

My Loughborough College student card does :)

Well I go to South Cheshire College, but if your card for Loughborough works then mine might work hopefully :fc:

Yeah you should be fine mate, I use it for discount all over the place. Luckily it has NUS printed on the bottom.

Can see us taking between 1,200 and 1,700 to this to be honest, which would be a good turnout, and can see it being one of our away atmospheres of the season.

Supposedly unreserved too according to a mate I'm going with, I'll find out tomorrow when I get mine.

Can see us taking between 1,200 and 1,700 to this to be honest, which would be a good turnout, and can see it being one of our away atmospheres of the season.

Supposedly unreserved too according to a mate I'm going with, I'll find out tomorrow when I get mine.

Definately unreserved tickets as I have mine, there is one condition though it says I have to stand at the back and sing a lot.

:thumbup:

Archived