Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Bristol City away

Got tickets and can't wait as my son is mascot :)

Give him a big cheer!

That's superb, Bristol_Fox. My lad was a mascot during the first (admin :( ) season down at Freemen's Wharf. Bit of a lump in the throat as I watched him having a kick about with Muzzy . He's still got his signed shirt, framed, hanging on his bedroom wall.

I'll give him a cheer :scarf:

rang up bristol today and they said they'll confirm if there'll be tickets on the turstiles either on thursday or friday.

I'm visiting a mate and my sister down in plymout thursday/friday so hoping to travel back up and stop off at ashton gate on saturday..

Can't wait for this now.

Booked hotel last night, got the tickets today.

Hopefully the night out will be as good as the Swansea one the other week, but hopefully will have a better result from the match.

Any reccomendation on the best Nightclubs??

I'm going to this. First time travelling on FoxesTravel. Does the coach stop at services and is there toilets on it, I want to know if I'm really travelling in luxery :ph34r:

There are toilets and there is a stop at the services on the way there, might be one on the way back..

Shuts at 5 o'clock and means hanging on for 20 mins when I'm supposed to be working. We haven't sold out, have we ?? Just a thought :dunno:

thats a fair point,

and i highly doubt it will be a sellout, i bought my Barnsley away tick just a day before the match and still managed to get a seat with my friend on the coach and a ticket.

im pretty sure we will not sell out of tickets, but you never know :whistle:

When I went to the ticket office just before the Derby game to get mine, the screen with a load of boxes (replicating seats I believe) had numbers in them, and I think the number got up to about 1,173.

90% sure I'm right.

Reckon we'll take about 1,800 personally.

40 tickets left, but we're being allocated another 300 if needed.

Blimey, what was our allocation ?? The away section looked quite big to me last season (but that might've been 'cos there were only about 800 hundred of us!).

This might explain why it's not possible to buy online :dunno:

Blimey, what was our allocation ?? The away section looked quite big to me last season (but that might've been 'cos there were only about 800 hundred of us!).

This might explain why it's not possible to buy online :dunno:

They took the away tickets offline for the time being. They didnt do it last game either....think it fvcked up. No surprise there then.

I've got the tickets me & my dad are going, should be a great trip. my sixth of the season, sadly I've haven't see Leicester win away yet this season (Palace Lost 2-3, Burnley Lost 0-3, Coventry Drew 1-1, Portsmouth Lost 1-6, Swansea Lost 0-2) nice to see a win. Sadly I've got a bad feelin a 0-0 draw is coming.

Archived