Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Bristol City away

Sounds like standing for the whole match sadly! <_<

You could always go down to the front if you don't want to stand :thumbup:

Joking aside, I think sitters will be in the minority for this one with the unreserved seating and backless seats so if you want to sit, I'd advise getting in early and getting your seats as close to the front as possible.

Small chance i know but will they be selling away tickets on the 'door' tomorrow?

There were 400 tickets left 1pm thursday and there probably would have been something on the site, so i dont see why there won't be.

Tickets are availlable until 9:30 this morning at the ticket office, no tickets will be sold on the day at Bristol. Do people not think to check the away tickets page on the official website before asking on here?

Yeah i checked after i posted. No need to be a cvnt about it though.

Cheers

Shut up. In the time it took you to post the question on the thread, you could have had the answer yourself if you'd used your brain and checked on the OS first. What would you have done if nobody had replied?

The amount of bottom-wiping some internet users requires is laughable. How do you think we coped in the days before Tinterweb?

Shut up. In the time it took you to post the question on the thread, you could have had the answer yourself if you'd used your brain and checked on the OS first. What would you have done if nobody had replied?

The amount of bottom-wiping some internet users requires is laughable. How do you think we coped in the days before Tinterweb?

Bit of misinformation on the O/S then. When I arrived I overheard a steward on his radio thingy being told that we had sold over 1700 tickets and to let the ticketless that had turned up pay on the gate.

Archived