Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Man City Away - Tuesday Jan 18th @ 7.45

Lets hope it would be brilliant atmosphere! We have to be loud all the 90min mayby bit extra(hope we wont need it :scarf: ) If the score will be good for us or not just KEEP IT LOUD!!!!!! They will need our support!!!!

agree with this alot :thumbup: 3-0 up or dwn just have a great night nd stand up sing ya hearts out for the lads :scarf: BLUE ARMY! also take as many flags, scrafs etc. with you and ram our end with the lot :D

well every1 on here including myself we be in full voice im sure.....im well up for this now!!

Spot on. I'm buzzing for this and as previously mentioned I fully envisage coming home with no voice. Win lose who cares? Lets just enjoy the ride and give a good account of ourselves. :scarf::chant::scarf::chant::scarf:

Does anyone know the postcode of a decent car park within say 10-30mins of the ground? Or know a site that would tell me?

Looking into this myself..

This is cark park 7 at Eastlands. Right outside the south stand (away section). Think it's £5 to park but apparently a nightmare of a wait to get out after the match...

If anyone has any better places...............

Anyone know why fox travel are leaving at 2? If it only takes 2 hours or so to get there we're gonna be twiddling our thumbs for about 3 hours.

I'd imagine we'll be hitting rush hour traffic somewhere near Manchester mate, and that is a sight to behold!!

Archived