Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Man City Away - Tuesday Jan 18th @ 7.45

I am about 5 seats awY from you so you won't be alone in standing. From reading tge other posts we are lower tier so should have no hassle standing any way

Sorted. Sounds as though the lower tier is the place to be then, should be good for standing I'm hoping.

Re General Sale - be aware you can purchase up to 4 tickets per person so if you want to be sure you'll get I suggest you get there early.

OS

General Sale:

(Maximum 4 tickets per person)<br style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">Should any tickets still remain, these will go on sale on-line and in person.<br style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">Friday from 9am

Tickets came today :trumpet: Level 1, entrance M, Aisle 115, Row CC :chant::D

Hopefully will definately be standing all game!!

We're Aisle 115, Row BB - So we'll defiantly be standing mate.

Would have happily grabbed you Bert but i'm hoping to leave by 2.30

Thanks for the gesture anyway mate.

I know it's a long shot, I just don't really wanna get the train.

Hmmmm - Online allowed me to purchase one, despite the fact the last time I was a official member was for the 08-09 season! I guess the ticket office will honour the purchase (especially as I've emailed them as well to check), so maybe the lets have a go and see what happens approach was a good one this time!

It's a bit crap aint it? You have to assign tickets and all sorts. Just gonna get up early tommorow and pop down, can't be faffing about with this.

It says on the main website that general sale starts today from 9 o'clock. Will see if that will work.

Archived