Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Man City Away - Tuesday Jan 18th @ 7.45

Be interesting to see how many part-timers come out for this lol

They're all on my Facebook, Liverpool, Arsenal and United fans all posting 'IMZ SO PROUD OF YOU CITY!!!!' when they havn't been to a city game in like 5 years.

Oh yeah, what's the trains like for a midweek game? I'm not using Fosse Travel again, pile of wank is that.

They're all on my Facebook, Liverpool, Arsenal and United fans all posting 'IMZ SO PROUD OF YOU CITY!!!!' when they havn't been to a city game in like 5 years.

Oh yeah, what's the trains like for a midweek game? I'm not using Fosse Travel again, pile of wank is that.

You will struggle with getting a train back to be honest, unless you leave early.

How does everybody no that this will be on the Wednesday night?

stringer said earlier. It's something to do with policing and 10 days notification - e.g. if the game tommorow night ends a draw i think they have to play on the thursday at the earliest.

Defo going to this :) i no its a bit early but whos going then?? :scarf:

(5,000 :/) allocation on a wednesday night, and props on TV aswell. (18-19th january week)

We get 15% on FA Cup ties, which would mean about 7,000 at COMS

We get 15% on FA Cup ties, which would mean about 7,000 at COMS

yeye :thumbup: would they give us a 1st allocation (2500) then 2nd (2500) etc. or just a straight 7000??

ill be getting them tommoz if it is P1 tommoz, i would of thought it would be around the £25-30 :/

yeye :thumbup: would they give us a 1st allocation (2500) then 2nd (2500) etc. or just a straight 7000??

ill be getting them tommoz if it is P1 tommoz, i would of thought it would be around the £25-30 :/

I would hope (expect) it to be a bit less than that

You think that's bad you ought to try Fox Travel.

Buzzing for this game, should be able to get a ticket, would be a bit harsh if not.

It should be the same price as today, the two clubs have to agree on a price and they'll probably do that again.

Should be allocated around 7,000.

Best have at LEAST 90% stood.

Ticket Prices will be the same as todays prices.

When Forest played there the season before last I'm sure they got an allocation of 6,000 which is corner to corner behind the goal.

Looking forward to getting my little credit card like ticket.

From OS

Manchester City v Leicester City

Date: TBC

Kick off: TBC

Ticket prices are as follows;

Adults £15.00, Over 65's £10.00, 16-21yrs £10.00, Under 16's £5.00.

Selling details

Priority 1 STH - TBC

Priority 2 STH - TBC

Priority 3 STH- TBC

Members - TBC

General Sale - TBC

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 2.00pm.

Fox Travel prices: TBC

Archived